WDCW Dept AP Recruitment 2016 for 5 posts of Consultant: Women Development & Child Welfare Dept AP had made notified the process of making the stimulation of the candidates. The process is to get connected with five posts of Consultant for which the detail is beneath:
- Consultant (Nutrition and Child Development): 01 Post
- Consultant (Monitoring Evaluation & Decentralized Planning): 01 Post
- Consultant (Procurement): 01 Post
- Consultant (Financial Management): 01 Post
- Project Associate: 01 Post
Age Perimeter: Women Development & Child Welfare Dept AP had announced the necessity of the age diversely as per the necessity under the supremacy. The associated detail of age is underneath systematically:
- Posts 1 to 4: The associated age for the post got mentioned as 30 years to 45 years.
- Project Associate: The necessity of the age maturity having permitted under the post is 25 years to 35 years.
Educational Qualification: The related process of the education for the respective posts is underneath:
- Consultant (Nutrition and Child Development): The concerning education for the post is PG Degree in Nutrition, Public Health, Social Science or Rural Development Community Medicine.
- Consultant (Monitoring Evaluation & Decentralized Planning): The qualifying education under the post got mentioned as PG Degree or Diploma in Management, Computer Applications, Computer Science or B. Tech, B.E in the IT or Computer Engineering or the education analogous is PG Degree in Science.
- Consultant (Procurement): Applicants for the post are to get connected with the education as Graduation Degree in Computer Science or IT or PG Degree in the Supply Chain Management or MBA.
- Consultant (Financial Management): The related educational qualification for the post is CA, CS, CMA (CWA) or full – time MBA in Finance will make the candidates qualified for the post.
- Project Associate: The obligation of the education for the post got mentioned as Gradations Degree in Computer science or IT along with the appropriate experience in the work.
Selection Process: The initial selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the reception of the application. The further concerning process of making the stimulation of the candidates is the interview session that is to get followed with the verification of the certificates and the documents.
Application Submission: The process of the registration provides using the Curriculum Vitae (CV) that is in the prescribed format. The application arranged must get dispatched with the certificates and the documents as mentioned by the Women Development & Child Welfare Dept AP.
Significant Date: The date on which the notification got notified systematically is 30th Jan 2016 in the employment newspaper.
- The application will get acknowledged from the candidates within the period of 15 days from the date of the advertisement and application after the period will not get considered for the registration.
- Women Development & Child Welfare (WDCW) Dept AP had permitted the connection underneath that got announced for getting the official advertisement and the related aspects of the qualifying nature:
- To get the application form the related web portal got discussed underneath systematically: