West Bengal Postal Circle with the Government of India and Ministry of Communication and Information Technology, Department of Posts had announced to make the recruitment of the applicants. The detail which is announced is mentioned for the various posts and detail to follow is provided below:
West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 – 4982 Gramin Dak Sevaks Vacancies – Last Date: 10-6-2017
Post Name: Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
No. of Vacancies: 4982 posts
Age Limit: 18-40 years
Pay Scale: Rs.25000/- per month
Qualification: Passed 10th and basic computer knowledge
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on automatic generated merit list
Application Fee: Rs.100/- for OC/OBC Candidates and No Fee for SC/ST Candidates
Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx
Starting Date: 25th April 2017
Deadline: 10th June 2017
Official Website: www.westbengalpost.gov.in
West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 – 2017 for the 359 posts of Mail Guard and Postman: (closed)
Age limit: Candidates should have the age which is provided to be eighteen (18) years to maximum age as twenty seven (27) years. This age is to attain on the date of 20th May 2015. Applicants that are under the category reserved will be allotted with the relaxation in the age. Applicants are to produce the certificates to prove their belonging to reserve category.
Educational Criterion Set: Candidates must be having the pass certificate of Matriculation (10th Class).
Selection Method: To make the desirable selection of the applicants an Aptitude Test is being conducted and this is to organize by the HR department of West Bengal Post Circle. Applicants for final selection will be evaluated and reviewed by the short interview.
Application Registration Fees: The fee to pay for getting application is the Rs 100 along with the e payment commission as Rs. 20. This fee will be paid by the all category candidates.
Examination Fees: No examination fees is being provided to pay by the applicants with the community Female, ST, SC and Physical Impaired. However the applicants with category other than this will pay Rs. 400. Fee will be payable through E-payment Challan at concerned post office.
Scheme to submit an application: The application form by the applicants is to submit at the official website of the West Bengal Postal Circle. Print out of the application must also be retained to use to use at the future selection progressions.
- The online registration is being approved from the dates 21st April 2015 to 20thMay 2015.
- The closing date to deposit the fees is 23rd May 2015.
- To consider brief facts regarding West Bengal Postal Circle the link which is associated is provided below:
- To apply online the link which is necessary is provided below:
(Closed) West Bengal Post Office has advertised for the recruitment of 406 posts as Postal & Sorting Assistants. If you are qualified for the positions which have conducted by “West Bengal Post Office,” then goes to the complete advertisement. Refer advertisement to know the complete detail. The main points about “West Bengal Post Office Recruitment 2017” like eligibility criteria, qualification, age upper limit along with another information like application procedure, selection procedure, guidance’s, total of job openings and closing dates are given below.
No. of Vacancies: 406 as Sorting & Postal Assistants.
The following eligibility criteria is required to apply for the posts in West Bengal Post Office.
- Age of candidates will be 18 to 27 years. (Relaxation for reserved category is given in advertisement)
- Candidates should have 10+2 passed examination with minimum 60% marks.
- The typing speed of candidates will be minimum 30/25 words per minute on computer.
- Candidates must know about state language.
How to Apply?
The procedure to apply for the posts in the West Bengal Post Office is very easy and simple.
- Interested candidates can send through speed & registered post only an application along with window envelope affixing postage stamp of Rs.5 & original fee receipt of ACG-67/UCR issued by post office to following address given below:
- Closing date of application is 1st Oct, 2014.
The selection procedures for the post Postal & Sorting Assistants in West Bengal Post Office is by Aptitude test/Typing test & verification of certificates.
- First step is Aptitude test only for those candidates, who have eligible marks in 10+2 exams.
- Second step is Computer/Typing test, only for those candidates who get highest score in Aptitude test. After that short listed candidates will be appeared for interview. At the time of interview all original documents like as age/qualification/caste poof will be required for verification.
The following instructions are helpful for a candidate to apply in West Bengal Post Office. So read it carefully.
- Candidates must ensure that they fulfil all eligibility as per notification.
- After last date, application will be not acceptable.
- Fee will not be refundable at any condition.
- Candidates cannot send application through courier “or’ other personal way.
- Selection committee has right to disqualified any candidates.
- Candidates can apply only for one post.
To understand the whole information about “West Bengal Post Office Recruitment 2014” like pattern of examination, computer typing test, pay scale, cost of application form, mode of dispatching application form and other detail, go to the following references.