Jagatsinhgur is the smallest districts of the Odisha but still due to the enriched and the glorious cultural heritage is the reason behind the name and fame of it and it had inaugurated many of the institutes and one of them is Zila Swasthya Samiti Jagatsinhgur (Odisha) that is higly capable in their service area.
We will update you here all latest upcoming vacancies in Zila Swasthya Samiti Jagatsinhgur (Odisha) under Zila Swasthya Samiti Jagatsinhgur (Odisha) Recruitment 2016 Latest Projects. The following vacancies has expired, please don’t consider the following vacancies. It is only for the record of the candidates.
Zila Swasthya Samiti Jagatsinhgur (Odisha) Recruitment 2013 for the post of DEO, BPM, BDM and Other Posts: Recruitment sessions are also being organized by them time to time and for the present year appointment is to be made for the post of DEO, BPM, BDM and Other Posts that are as below:
- Block Programmer Manager (BPM) – 1
- Block Data Manager (BDM) – 1
- Junior Engineer / Work Consultant– 1
- Protocol Manager – 1
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) – 12
- Attendant– 1
Particulars that are elementary in terms of the eligibility of the applicants are as mentioned below:
Age limit: Age of the applicants will be taken on the consideration up to the date 1st Sep 2013 and age will be counted by the authority as per the norms of the ORV Act.
- Block Programmer Manager (BPM): Applicant should be Graduate in the either of streams i.e. science, arts or commerce with 55%marks and with this the applicants must be qualified in the PGDCA, MCA or BCA. Applicants that will have the qualification of PG in the Management, Statistics or Health Education will be given the preference.
- Block Data Manager (BDM): Graduation with the 50% marks and computer application courses like PGDCA or DCA is the required qualification.
- Junior Engineer / Work Consultant: Degree or the diploma which is required in the civil engineering and also the applicants must be the native of the districts.
- Protocol Manager: Pre requisite that is being associated with the post in terms of qualification is the D. Pharm. with PGDCA or DCA and duly attached qualification with this is the sufficient familiarity with computer predominantly in MS Office.
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): HSC or the educational qualification that is comparable to it is eligible and also the applicant’s graduates with PGDCA are qualified for the post.
- Attendant: Semi-skilled workers as per daily wages act of Dept of Labour & ESI are requested to apply for the post.
Selection Procedure: Selection of the applicants is solemnly resides on the method of the interrogating the applicants in the personal interview session.
Method to Apply: Means for applying for the post is chosen to be a direct walk in interview session with carrying all the required testimonials on the specific day and time.
- Date and time of the interview is scheduled to be 8th Oct 2013 at the time 9:00 am.
- To get the required registration timing is 9:00 am to 11:00 am.
Important Link: Linkage which is being mentioned so that applicants could make a judgment of their eligibility is as below:
- For the posts that are numbered as 1 to 3:
- For the posts that are numbered as 4 to 6: