JKSSB Account Assistant Admit Card 2024
Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Commission has published the Admit Card for Accounts Assistant, Finance Department. The candidates can check the complete detail about JKSSB Account Assistant Admit Card 2024 from the information given below. The official website of JKSSB is https://jkssb.nic.in.
Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Commission
Accounts Assistant, Finance Department
04 of 2020
Here is the quick summary about JKSSB Account Assistant Admit Card 2024. The important links and other important information are given below. The candidates must read the official PDF files.
JKSSB Account Assistant Admit Card 2024 Summary
- Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Commission has announced the Admit Card for the post of Accounts Assistant, Finance Department on 22/01/2024.
- The Admit Card is for notification reference 04 of 2020.
- The candidates can check the official website of JKSSB i.e. https://jkssb.nic.in and official pdf files from the links given below under the heading of important links of JKSSB Account Assistant Admit Card 2024.
- The OMR Based Written Exam will be held on 28/01/2024.
- Here is the complete detail about JKSSB Account Assistant Admit Card 2024 along with official websites and official pdf direct links.
JKSSB Account Assistant Admit Card 2024 Download Information
Subject: Issuance of Admit Cards to the candidates for OMR Based Written Examination for the post of Accounts Assistant, Finance Department scheduled to be held on 28.01.2024.
- The Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) is conducting the OMR Based Written Examination for the post of Accounts Assistant, Finance Department advertised under Notification No. 04 of 2020, item No. 106 on 28.01.2024.
- Admit Cards for the Candidates, whose examination is scheduled on 28.01.2024, shall be hosted on JKSSB’s Official website (www.jkssb.nic.in) w.e.f. 22.01.2024.
- Candidates can download their JKSSB Account Assistant Admit Card 2024 from the website using their E-mail ID and Date of Birth. They must read the instructions contained therein, carefully.
- In case of any difficulty in downloading/issues related to Admit Card, Candidate(s) may contact the JKSSB Help-Desk at 0191-2461335 (Jammu)/ 0194-2435089 (Srinagar) or write to JKSSB at helpdeskjkssbOgmail.com. Help Desk will be active from 22.01.2024 to 28.01.2024 during office hours only.
- The candidature of candidates claiming eligibility by misrepresentation/concealment of any material facts, impersonation, fraud, etc. shall be liable for cancellation and disciplinary action, as deemed appropriate.
- The Board reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any candidate at any stage at which he/she is found ineligible.
- The candidates are intimated that there shall be negative marking for wrong answer (1/4th of allotted marks for each answer) attempted in the said examination. The detailed criteria of selection and syllabus for the said posts have already been notified and are available on the official website of the Board (www.jkssb.nic.in).
- The candidates are also advised to be in touch with the JKSSB’s Official Website (www.jkssb.nic.in) for the latest updates on the examinations, and Admit cards will not be sent by post.
Stepwise Procedure to Download JKSSB Account Assistant Admit Card 2024
Follow these simple steps to download your JKSSB Account Assistant E-Admit Card for the OMR Based Written Examination:
- Visit the official website of JKSSB: www.jkssb.nic.in
- On the homepage, locate the option to download E-Admit Card.
- Click on the link/button labeled “LOGIN.”
- Enter your log-in credentials, i.e., E-mail ID and Date of Birth.
- Your username will be your E-mail ID, and the password will be your DOB in DDMMYYY format.
- After successfully logging in, your basic details will be displayed. Verify the details carefully. In case of any mismatch, please contact the helpdesk via call or email.
- Click on the “View and Print E-Admit Card” button.
- The JKSSB Account Assistant Admit Card 2024 will appear on the screen.
- Ensure the details are correct and legible.
- Bring a clear printed copy of your E-Admit Card on the day of the examination.
- Download and print your JKSSB Account Assistant Admit Card for future reference.
Follow these steps diligently to access your admit card hassle-free and to ensure a smooth experience on the day of the examination. For any assistance or concerns, reach out to the helpdesk via the provided contact details. Good luck with your examination!
You can find here all important links for JKSSB Account Assistant Admit Card 2024. We advise to the candidates that you must read the official pdf files before taking any further steps.
JKSSB Account Assistant Admit Card 2024 Important Links
|JKSSB Account Assistant Admit Card 2024
|JKSSB Account Assistant Admit Card Notice 2024
|Download GovtJobGuru Android App
|Join our Free Telegram Channel