UPSC Civil Services Exam 2023 Phase II Interview Schedule
Union Public Service Commission has published the Phase II Interview Schedule for Civil Services Exam (CSE) 2023. The candidates can check the complete detail about UPSC Civil Services Exam 2023 Phase II Interview Schedule from the information given below. The official website of UPSC is https://upsc.gov.in/.
Union Public Service Commission
Civil Services Exam (CSE) 2023
Phase II Interview Schedule
UPSC Civil Services Exam 2023
From 19.02.2024 to 15.03.2024
Here is the quick summary about UPSC Civil Services Exam 2023 Phase II Interview Schedule. The important links and other important information are given below. The candidates must read the official PDF files.
UPSC Civil Services Exam 2023 Phase II Interview Schedule Summary
- Union Public Service Commission has announced the Phase II Interview Schedule for the post of Civil Services Exam (CSE) 2023 on 19/12/2023.
- The Phase II Interview Schedule is for notification reference UPSC Civil Services Exam 2023.
- The candidates can check the official website of UPSC i.e. https://upsc.gov.in/ and official pdf files from the links given below under the heading of important links of UPSC Civil Services Exam 2023 Phase II Interview Schedule.
- The Interview Schedule will be held on From 19.02.2024 to 15.03.2024.
- Here is the complete detail about UPSC Civil Services Exam 2023 Phase II Interview Schedule along with official websites and official pdf direct links.
UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION UPDATES: UPSC 2023 PERSONALITY TEST
Important Notice: Civil Services Examination-2023 Personality Test
The Union Public Service Commission has initiated the Personality Tests (Interviews) for the Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2023, based on the results declared on 8th Dec, 2023. The ongoing Personality Tests began on Tuesday, 02.01.2024.
In a previous notice dated 19.12.2023, the Commission published the Personality Test schedule for 1026 candidates. In continuation, the schedule for an additional 1003 candidates has been released, spanning from 19.02.2024 to 15.03.2024. The schedule includes the Roll Number, Date, and Session of the interview. Reporting Time for the Forenoon Session is 0900 Hours, and for the Afternoon Session is 1300 Hours. The schedule for the remaining candidates will be uploaded in the third week of February 2024.
The e-Summon Letters for the Personality Tests (Interviews) of these 1003 candidates will be available shortly for download from the Commission’s Website https://www.upsc.gov.in & https://www.upsconline.in. No requests for changes in the date and time of the Personality Test (Interview) will be entertained.
It is essential to note that candidates who have not submitted the DAF-II within the stipulated date and time will have their candidature cancelled, and no e-Summon Letter will be issued. This instruction was previously conveyed in para 5.2 of the Press Note/Notice dated 08.12.2022, declaring the result of the written part of Civil Services (Main) Examination-2023.
Candidates appearing for the interview will be reimbursed for traveling expenses, limited to the Second/ Sleeper class train fare (Mail Express). If candidates choose any other mode/class of transportation, the reimbursement will be handled according to S.R.-132 and the Commission’s guidelines, accessible on the Commission’s website https://upsc.gov.in/forms-downloads → [Travelling Allowance Form for Candidates (For Candidates only)]. Hard copies/printouts of both-way tickets, detailing fare details, along with the prescribed T.A. contribution claim form, must be submitted in duplicate. The TA bill forms are available at https:/www.upsc.gov.in/forms-downloads.
Stay tuned for further updates, and best of luck to all candidates appearing for the UPSC 2023 Personality Test!
UPSC Civil Services Exam 2023 Interview Schedule Notice Key Detail
1. Commencement of Personality Test (Interviews)
- The Commission announced the commencement of Personality Tests (Interviews) for the Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2023 w.e.f 2nd January 2024.
2. Schedule and Reporting Time
- PT schedule for 1026 candidates from 02.01.2024 to 16.02.2024.
- Forenoon Session: 0900 Hours, Afternoon Session: 1300 Hours.
- Pending schedules for the remaining candidates will be updated later.
3. e-Summon Letters and Instructions
- e-Summon Letters for these 1026 candidates will soon be available for download from the Commission’s websites. i.e. upsc.gov.in & upsconline.in
- No changes in the Personality Test (Interview) date and time will be accommodated.
4. Cancellation of Candidature
- Non-submission of DAF-II within the specified time will result in the cancellation of candidature.
- No e-Summon Letters will be issued to those candidates.
Refer UPSC Civil Services Exam 2023 Interview Schedule notice for detailed information
You can find here all important links for UPSC Civil Services Exam 2023 Phase II Interview Schedule. We advise to the candidates that you must read the official pdf files before taking any further steps.
UPSC Civil Services Exam 2023 Phase II Interview Schedule Important Links
|UPSC Civil Services Exam 2023 Phase II Interview Schedule
|UPSC Civil Services Exam 2023 Interview Schedule
|Download GovtJobGuru Android App
|Join our Free Telegram Channel