Latest Update (17-04-2019) – CISF Driver Result 2019
Latest Update (10-12-2018) – CISF Constable/Fire (Male) Recruitment 2017 DV Test Admit Card 2018
CISF Recruitment 2018 –447 Constable/Driver & Constable/Driver-cum-Pump-Operator Vacancies -Download Medical Exam Admit Card 2019- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has published a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Constable/Driver & Constable/Driver-cum-Pump-Operator. The recruitment notification has published on cisf.gov.in. The candidates who have 10th passed can apply for the post on or before 19th March 2018. Here you can get the complete information about CISF Recruitment 2018. You will get here detail about age limit, qualification, application form, selection procedure, important dates and important links.
CISF Vacancies Detail: There are total 447 vacancies open. You can check break of vacancies post wise and category wise.
Post Name: Constable/Driver & Constable/Driver-cum-Pump-Operator.
No. of Vacancies: 447 posts
|Post Name||UR||SC||ST||OBC||Total vacancies||ESM|
|Constable/Driver – Direct (Current Vacancies)||176||51||25||92||344||34|
|Constable/Driver-cum-Pump-Operator (Direct Vacancies)||54||15||07||27||103||10|
Pay Scale: Level-3 in pay Matrix (Rs.21700-69100/-) (Pre-revised Pay Band-1 Rs.5200-20200/- with GP Rs.2000/-) plus
Eligibility Criteria for CISF Recruitment 2018: The candidates who wants to apply for CISF recruitment of Constable/Driver should have the following eligibility criteria. Here you can get complete detail about age limit and qualification.
Age Limit: The candidates should be between 21-27 years as on 19th March 2018.
Qualification: The candidates should have passed 10th or equivalent qualification. The candidates should have a valid driving license for Heavy Motor Vehicle or Transport Vehicle, Light Motor Vehicle and Motor Cycle with gear.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on
- Height Bard Test (HBT)
- Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Trade Test
- Written Test
- Medical Exam (OMR/Computer Based Test)
Application Form for CISF Jobs: The candidates who fulfill the above eligibility criteria can apply Online for CISF recruitment 2018. Apply online through official website www.cisf.gov.in on or before 19th March 2018. The candidates must note that the last date to apply for CISF recruitment on or before 19th March 2018.
Examination Fee: Rs.100/- for General and OBC categories should pay the fee through SBI Challan. No Fee for SC/ST and Ex-Serviceman.
Important Dates: The candidates must note the following important dates who would like to apply for CISF recruitment 2018.
- Starting date for Apply online application – 19th Feb 2018.
- Closing date for apply online application: 19th March 2018
- Closing date for payment of fee – 21st March 2018
- Admit Card Available – 01-02-2019
- Written Exam Date: 17-02-2019
- Result Declared: 17-04-2019
- Medical Exam: 08-05-2019 t0 17-05-2019
Important Links: You should also download the complete recruitment official notification to know more CISF employment rules and regulation.
- Download Medical Exam Admit Card – Click Here
- Download Medical Exam Candidates List – Click Here
- Download Result – Click Here
- Download Admit Card 2019 – Click Here
- Download Exam Notice – Click Here
- Download CISF Recruitment Official Notification (PDF Format) in English – Download Notification Here
- Apply Online – Click Here
CISF Official Website: www cisf.gov.in –Visit Here