Gujarat Police Bharti had provided the suitable directives and measures so that the large number of seats that are being found unoccupied are being filled with the suitable candidates.
Gujarat Police Recruitment 2016: 685 Vacancies
Post Name: ASI, IO and AIO Vacancies
- Un-Armed PSI (Male): 147 Posts
- Un-Armed PSI (Fe-Male): 73 Posts
- Armed PSI (Male): 124 Posts
- Un-Armed ASI (Male): 134 Posts
- Un-Armed ASI (Fe-Male): 66 Posts
- Intelligence Officer (IO) (Male): 40 Posts
- Intelligence Officer (IO) (Fe-Male): 19 Posts
- Intelligence Officer (IO) (Male): 55 Posts
- Intelligence Officer (IO) (Fe-Male): 27 Posts
Age Limit: 20-30 years
Qualification: Graduation degree in any stream or its equivalent from a recognized University/Institution
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Physical Measurements Test (PMT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET) followed by Final Written Examination
Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official website: http://www.police.gujarat.gov.in
Deadline: 17th Nov 2016
Gujarat Police Recruitment 2016: 17532 Vacancies (closed)
- Post Name: Constable, S.R.P Constable, Jail Sipahi
- Unarmed Constable Lokrakshak (Male): 7571 posts
- Unarmed Constable Lokrakshak (Female): 3929 posts
- Armed Constable Lokrakshak (Male): 1139 posts
- Armed Constable Lokrakshak (Female): 561 posts
- R.P Constable (Male): 3780 posts
- Jail Sipahi (Male): 700 posts
- Jail Sipahi (Female): 52 posts
- Age Limit: 18-33 years
- Qualification: 12th (HSC) examination or its equivalent exam from a Govt. approved education board
- Selection Procedure: Written Exam, Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Medical Test and Personal Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official website: http://www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Deadline: 30th July 2016
Gujarat Police Bharti Recruitment 2014 for the 8450 posts of PSI, ASI and other posts (closed)
The publication proclaimed is for the 8450 posts of PSI, ASI and other posts and the detail associated with them is mentioned beneath:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set:
- Police Sub Inspector (PSI) Unarmed: Applicants are liable under the post for having the age as per under the limits of the 21 years to 30 years. The necessity of the education that is obligatory to get qualified for the post is provided as graduation as concerning in any of the field possible.
- Assistant Police Sub Inspector (ASI) Unarmed: The point associated to the eligibility is provided as age which is required under the post to be as 20 year to 30 years for sure. The possession of the educational qualification as demanded from the applicants is graduation in the concerning or in any of the possible stream.
- Police Constable Unarmed:
- Police Constable Armed: The requirement which is provided to fulfill the most is age necessity and other both the posts the age which is announced is the 18 years to 28 years. Applicants are liable to have the educational qualification to be higher secondary class passed or the qualification that is comparable to it.
Fees Schedule: Gujarat Police Bharti had mentioned for the applicants that the fee schedule which is must to pay by the applicants is compulsory to get the registration. The fee schedule which is associated is provided as Rs. 100 and with this postal charges are also required to bear by the applicants themselves. The relaxation is permitted to the applicants under the category reserved i.e. reserve category applicants are exempted from the schedule of the payment.
Selection Method: Selection of the applicants is a very important task which needs to be performed with the utmost precession. The process which is integrated is the physical efficiency test which is coupled with the written test which will be objective type and with this applicant are to tag along the personal interview session.
Scheme to submit an application: Gujarat Police Bharti had provided the suitable method of making the registration which is widely acknowledged. Applicants are needed that the official website of the supremacy should be followed and application should be compiled suitably.
- 21st Nov 2014: Date from which applicants are required to make the submission of the application online.
- 13th Dec 2014: Terminating date which is provided so as to get the application submitted online.
- The official advertisement which will relate with the complete detail is provided to get with the link mentioned beneath:
- Gujarat Police Bharti had provided with the link below to apply for the post online: