Telangana Police for the treasured positions had announced to make the recruitment. The process having permitted is to get connected with eligibility norms for which detail is underneath:
Telangana Police SI Recruitment 2016: 539 Various Vacancies
- Post Name: Sub Inspector, Station Fire Officer
- Age Limit as on 1st July 2016: 18-30 years
- Qualification: Degree/Diploma in relevant discipline from a recognized university/institute
- Selection Process: Preliminary Written Test, Physical Measurement Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Final Written Exam, Final Selection
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: www.tslprb.in
- Deadline: 3rd March 2016
- Preliminary Written Test Date: 17th April 2016
Telangana Police Constable Recruitment 2016: 332 Vacancies
- Post Name: Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (Communication)
- Age Limit as on 1st July 2016: 18-22 years
- Qualification: SSC or any other Examination recognized by the State Govt. as being equivalent to SSC and must possess Industrial Training Certificate in Electronic, Mechanic/Information Technology and Electronic System Maintenance/Computer Operator, etc…
- Selection Process: Physical Measurements Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Written Exam & Merit
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official website: www.tslprb.in
- Deadline: 15th March 2016
Download Recruitment Official Notification
Telangana Police Constable Recruitment 2016 for 9281 Various Vacancies: Telangana Police Constable for 9281 Various Vacancies had announced to make the staffing of the candidates.
Age Perimeter: Telangana Police Constable had mentioned the various eligibility norms and out of which maturity in the age is one of the related features to get qualified. The age maturity under the post got mentioned underneath systematically:
- Police Department: 18 years to 25 years
- Special Protection Force (SPF) Department: 18 years to 25 years
- Telangana State Disaster Response & Fire Services Department: 18 years to 33 years
The age maturity by the candidates is must getting reckoned by the candidates on the date 1st July 2015. The relaxation in the age is worth permitting to the candidates that are under the community SC (Scheduled caste), ST (Scheduled tribes) and OBC (Other Backward Classes) for five years.
Educational Qualification: The necessity of the education is one of the features allied to make the calculation of the eligibility. The educational necessity mentioned to make the candidates qualified systematically is intermediate passed or the comparable education. Applicants must also have the sound health and must be free from bodily defects.
Fees Schedule: The associated fee needed for the registration got mentioned as Rs. 200 for Sc and ST candidates. The fee announced as Rs. 400 for the candidates other than this category. Telangana Police Constable had mentioned completing the payment via the Mee Seva (e-Seva), TS Online, and AP Online centers or through Payment Gateway.
Selection Process: The selection process announced to instigate the filtration of the candidates is the Preliminary Written Test, Physical Measurements Test, and Physical Efficiency Test. The final announced scheme to make the selection of the candidates is Final Written Examination.
Application Submission: The registration process under the post having mentioned by the Telangana Police Constable is the use of the official site.
- 11th Jan 2016: The initial date having announced to make the submission of the application at the official site.
- 4th Feb 2016: The closing period until which the application requires getting submitted completely at the authorized site. The site after the stipulated date will get inactivated.
- 3rd April 2016: The date having announced to make the conduct of the preliminary written examination between the times 10:00 am to 1:00 pm.
- Applicants make sure to make the downloading of the hall ticket for the examination one week prior to the date of written examination.
Vital Link: Telangana Police Constable had mentioned the connection underneath that got announced for the candidates to get the complete recruitment advertisement and the generally associated instructions: