UP Police Latest Notification 2018
Uttar Pradesh (UP) Police has published a recruitment notification (no. PRBP/01(112)2017) of Constables. The candidates who have 12th Degree can apply for the post on or before 22nd February 2018. Here you can get the complete information about UP Police Recruitment 2018. You will get here detail about age limit, qualification, application form, selection procedure, important dates and important links.
UP Police Recruitment 2018 – 41520 Constable Vacancies – Download Revised Cutoff 2018
UP Police Vacancies Detail: There are total 41520 vacancies open. You can check break of vacancies post wise and category wise.
No. of Vacancies: 41520 posts
Post wise Vacancies:
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Resident Citizen Police||23520||Rs.5200-20200/- with GP Rs.2000/-|
|Reserved Territorial and Armed Constabulary||18000||Rs.5200-20200/- with GP Rs.2000/-|
|Total Vacancies||41520 posts|
Category Wise vacancies
|Category wise||No. of Vacancies|
|Resident Citizen Police|
|Total Vacancies||23520 posts|
|Reserved Territorial and Armed Constabulary|
|Total Vacancies||18000 posts|
Eligibility Criteria for UP Police Recruitment 2018: The candidates who wants to apply for UP Police recruitment of Constable posts should have the following eligibility criteria. Here you can get complete detail about age limit and qualification.
Age Limit: Candidates shall be between 18-22 years for Male candidates and 18-25 years for Female Candidates.
Qualification: Candidates should have passed 12th/Intermediate or equivalent qualification.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Exam and Physical Test.
Application Form for UP Police Jobs: The candidates who fulfill the above eligibility criteria can apply Online for UP Police recruitment 2018. Candidates apply online through official website www.prpb.gov.in on or before 22nd February 2018.
The candidates must note that the last date to apply for UP Police recruitment is 22nd February 2018.
Application Fee: Rs.400/- fee can be submitted through Challan or Online Payment Mode.
Important Dates: The candidates must note the following important dates who would like to apply for UP Police recruitment 2018.
|Advertisement date||14th Jan 2018|
|Starting date for Online Registration||22nd Jan 2018|
|Closing date for Online Registration||22nd Feb 2018|
|Closing date for payment of fee||23rd Feb 2018|
|Exam Date||25-10-2018 and 26-10-2018|
|Admit Card Available||21-10-2018|
|PET Exam Date||05-12-2018|
|Written Exam Result`||04-12-2018|
|DV/PST Dates||06-12-2018 to 10-12-2018|
Important Links: You should also download the complete recruitment official notification to know more UP Police employment rules and regulation.
- Download Constable Revised Cutoff 2018 – Click Here
- Download Constable Result 2018 – Click Here
- Download DV/PST Admit Card – Click Here
- Download Candidates DV Check List – Click Here
- Download PST Instructions – Click Here
- Download Constable Answer Key 2018 – Click Here
- Download Constable Cutoff Marks 2018 – Click Here
- Download Written Exam 2018 Result 2018 – Notice || Result (Link will be updated on after 10.00 PM Today)
- Download Physical Test Instruction – Click Here
- Download DV Exam Date Notice 2018 – Click Here
- Re-Exam Answer Key/Objection – Click Here
- Download Admit Card 2018 – Click Here
- Check City, Shift, Exam Date (Re-Exam 2018) – Click Here
- Download Exam Date Notice – Click Here
- Download Answer Key/Objection – Download Here
- Download Exam Date Related Notice – Download here
- Download Exam City Information – Download Here
- Modify/Submit Form – Download Here
- Download UP Police Constable Recruitment Official Notification 2018 (PDF Format)– Download Notification here
- Apply Online – Click Here
UP Police Official Website: prpb.gov.in – Visit Here
Uttar Pradesh (UP) Police has published a recruitment advertisement on 23rd July 2018. The notification is for recruitment of Sandesh Vahak. Here you will get the complete information about UP Police Sandesh Vahak Recruitment online form 2018. You will get here UP Police Sandesh Vahak eligibility criteria, application form, selection procedure, exam fee, vacancies details and more. If you have any doubt regarding UP Police Sandesh Vahak Recruitment online application form procedure you can ask us via comment form given below.
UP Police Recruitment 2018 – 62 Sandesh Vahak Vacancies – Cancelled
Notification No.: A-388/2004 (bharti)
Notification Date: 23-07-2018
Total Vacancies: 62 posts
Last Date to Apply: 16-08-2018
- Closing Date for submission of Application Form: 16-08-2018
- Physical Test: 30-08-2018 to 05-09-2018
- Written Exam: 16-09-2018
- No Fee
UP Police Vacancies Details
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Qualification||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Sandesh Vahak||62 posts||5th passed or any equivalent exam||18-30 years||Level-1 (Rs.18000-56900)|