Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) to fill the various posts had announced to make the conduct of the Uttar Pradesh State teacher eligibility test (UPTET). The test consists of two papers as per the level for which candidates are applying. The detail of the announced post and the other eligibility aspects is underneath:
UPTET Teacher Recruitment 2016
Exam Name: Uttar Pradesh State Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) 2016
Post Name: Primary Level & Upper Level Teachers
- Classes I-V (Primary Level): Degree from UGC recognized University with 02 years B.T.C (Final year & Passed out candidates)/ N.C.T.E./ 02 years Diploma (D.Ed.) from Indian Rehabilitation Center (R.C.I.)/ Intermediate or its equivalent with 04 years Degree (Final year & Passed out candidates) in Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
- Classes VI-VIII (Upper Primary Level): Degree from UGC recognized University/ 02 years B.T.C. (Final year & Passed out candidates) from N.C.T.E./ Intermediate or its equivalent & 04 years Degree (Final year & Passed out candidates) in Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed), Intermediate or equivalent, BA/ B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed./ B.Sc.Ed from NCTE/ UG recognized Institute or Degree in Relevant discipline and B.Ed.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Exam consists of Paper I & Paper II
Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://upbasicduboard.gov.in
Deadline: 24th Oct 2016
Written Exam Date: 19th Dec 2016
UPTET Recruitment 2016 for various posts (Closed)
Educational Qualification: Uttar Pradesh State Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) had mentioned the need of the education as underneath specifically:
- For Classes I-V (Primary Level):Candidates must be the holder of Degree from UGC recognized University with B.T.C, N.C.T.E., D.Ed. or the equivalent academic.
- For Classes VI-VIII (Upper Primary Level):The particular level of post demands the education as Degree or four years Degree in Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
Fees Schedule: Uttar Pradesh State Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) had arranged the fee schedule as per the necessity or the paper for which candidates are applying. Applicants applying only for the paper I or Paper II are to pay the amount Rs. 400 and in case candidates are applying for both the papers the fee needed paying as Rs. 1200 and this fee is enviable only for General and OBC candidates. The fee requires paying by the SC or ST candidates is Rs. 200. The fee mentioned exempting for the Physical Handicapped Candidates.
Selection Process: The associated criterion to make the choice of the candidates is precisely arranged by the expert supremacy. The process having announced to make the choice of the candidates is the written examination that consists of Paper I and Paper II.
Application Submission: The application submission will get entertained only at the official site of the Uttar Pradesh State Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET). The application submitted requires getting retained in the printed copy to make the use at the future selections schemes.
- 26th Nov 2015: The date from which the registration for the post needed getting initiated.
- 27th Nov 2015: The period from which the payment of the fee requires getting started.
- 16th Dec 2015: The terminating period until which the application must get submitted online thoroughly.
- 18th Dec 2015: The concluding period until which the fee getting paid thoroughly.
- 21st Dec 2015: The date from which candidates can make the necessary rectifications in the submitted online application.
- 24th Dec 2015: The concluding date until which the applicants can make the necessary rectifications.
- Uttar Pradesh State Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) had provided the connection beneath that is worth to collect the official notification and the related general aspects:
- To get the registration format the associated web portal is underneath:
- To get the fee payment guidelines the associated linkage is beneath:
- To get the general instructions the worthy connection is underneath:
- The online application requires getting compiled with the connection underneath:
- To get the other mandatory details the associated connection is beneath: