APEPDCL Energy Asst (Jr Lineman) Final Cutoff Marks
|Department||Andhra Pradesh Eastern Power Distribution Company Limited|
|Notification Published on||27/08/2021|
Latest Updates APEPDCL Energy Assistant (Jr Lineman Gr II)16/11/2021
Final Cutoff Marks :Download Final Cutoff Marks - Click Here30/10/2021
Physical Test Admit Card :Download Admit Card - Click Here30/10/2021
Physical Test Date :Download Physical Test Date - Click Here21/10/2021
Preliminary Answer Key :Preliminary Final Answer Key - Click Here21/10/2021
CV Dates :Venue for Certificate Verification - Click Here19/10/2021
Written Exam Result :Results of written examination for the post of Energy Assistants(JLMGr.II),held on 10.10.2021 Selection will be made as per the notification issued on 27.08.2021 - Click Here11/10/2021
Download Prelims Answer Key :APEPDCL JLM Preliminary Answer Key & Objections - Click Here
APEPDCL JLM Recruitment 2021 Basic Information
|Positions||Energy Assistant (Jr Lineman Gr II)|
|Location||Visakhapatnam/ Andhra Pradesh|
|Qualification||SSC/10th with ITI|
|Application Procedure||Apply Online|
Andhra Pradesh Eastern Power Distribution Company Limited (APEPDCL) has published a recruitment notification (65/2021) on 27/08/2021. The notification is for recruitment of Energy Assistant (Jr Lineman Gr II). Here you will get the complete information about APEPDCL Energy Assistant (Jr Lineman Gr II) Recruitment online application form. You will get here complete detail about APEPDCL Energy Assistant (Jr Lineman Gr II) application procedure, important dates, application fees, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links. We advise to the visitors that you should read the official notification of APEPDCL Energy Assistant (Jr Lineman Gr II) before submit application form. The links of official website of Andhra Pradesh Eastern Power Distribution Company Limited and official notification are given below.
Selection will be based on two parts. The first part will comprise 20% of the posts consisting of merit list of local as well as non-locals and the remaining second part will comprise the balance 80% of the posts consisting of locals only and the posts will be filled only following the rule of reservation. The separation of both parts as follow.
- Local Candidates = 80%.
- Open Competition = 20%.
For more details about selection procedure and syllabus of examination please visit to our official notification.
The candidates should note the following important dates for APEPDCL JLM Recruitment 2021. The important dates may change. There may be optional or additional dates. Check the official website of Andhra Pradesh Eastern Power Distribution Company Limited.
|Submission of Application form starting date||30/08/2021|
|Submission of Application form closing date||24/09/2021|
Here is the complete information about APEPDCL JLM Recruitment 2021 application fee. We advise the candidates that read the rules, methods and guidelines in the official notification before any payment of the application fee.
|Application fees for OC/BC candidates||₹700/-|
|For SC/ST candidates||₹350/-|
|Payment mode||Online Mode (Read official notification before payment of application fee)|
APEPDCL JLM Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria & Vacancies Details
You can find here the complete eligibility criteria to apply for APEPDCL JLM Recruitment 2021. The age limit, minimum qualification, number of vacancies and pay scale for APEPDCL JLM Vacancy 2021 is given below.
|Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Energy Assistant (Jr Lineman Gr II)||398||10th passed with ITI in Electrical Trade/Wireman trade or 2 years Intermediate Vocational course in Electrical Domestic Appliances and Rewinding||18-35 years as on 01/07/2021||Rs.15,000/-|
APEPDCL Energy Assistant (Jr Lineman Gr II) Vacancy Details
|Sr. No.||Name of the Circle||Backlog||General||No. of Posts|
APEPDCL Energy Assistant (Jr Lineman Gr II) Recruitment Important Links
You can find here all important links to apply for APEPDCL JLM Recruitment 2021. We advise to the candidates that you must read the official notification before filing application form for APEPDCL JLM Vacancy 2021.
|Final Cutoff Marks||Click Here|
|Physical Admit Card||Click Here|
|Physical Test Date||Click Here|
|Preliminary Answer Key||Click Here|
|CV Dates||Click Here|
|Exam Result||Click Here|
|Download Preliminary Answer Key||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Tentative Important Dates||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus and Model Question Paper||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Download GovtJobGuru Android App||Download Now|