Ahyudaya Co-Operative Bank Limited Recruitment 2017: Here you can find latest jobs vacancies announced by Abhyudaya Co-Operative Bank Limited. You can also check the complete information about recruitment like age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, application procedure, selection procedure, notification link, apply online link and more.
Abhyudaya Co- Operative Bank Recruitment 2017 – Branch Managers , Accountants & Special Officer Posts
Abhyudaya Bank is going to recruit 8 Branch Manages & 3 Accountants as per the following procedure. You can check here the complete information about the recruitment
Number of Vacancies: 8 Posts
Locations: Nashik – 3 Posts, Pune – 3 Posts, Ahmedabad – 2 Posts
Qualification: Graduate/Post Graduate
Experience: Minimum 7 Yeas experience of service in Urban Co-operative bank.
Age Limit: Minimum 35 Years as on 31-05-2017
Number of Vacancies: 3 Posts
Location: Nashik – 1 Post, Nagpur – 1 Post, Nanded – 1 Post
Qualification: Graduate/Post Graduate/JAIIB/CAIIB
Experience: Minimum 5 years experience in Urban Co-operative bank or 2 years experience in Nationalised Bank
Age Limit: Minimum 30 Years as on 31-05-2017
Special Officer – Security and Premises
Number of Vacancies: 1 Post
Qualification: Retired Police Officer (ACP or above) or Ex- Serviceman (Captain and Above)
Experience: 5 Years experience as Security Officer in Administration of Watchman/Security Guards
Age: Upto 60 Years
Pay: Up to 40000/ per Month
Send resume to email (career @ abhyudayabank.net) with in 7 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Official Website: www.abhyudayabank.co.in
Abhyudaya Co-op Bank Recruitment 2017: 3 Vacancies
- Post Name: Manager
- Assistant General Manager (Audit & Vigilance Dept.): 01 post
- Manager (Taxation Accounts Dept.): A.C.A. from Indian Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- Manager (Inspection Dept.): A.C.A. from Indian Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- Age Limit: 15-40 years
- Assistant General Manager (Audit & Vigilance Dept.): Graduate/Post Graduate from reputed University and also possessing CISA Certification
- Manager (Taxation Accounts Dept.): 01 post
- Manager (Inspection Dept.): 01 post
- Application Procedure: Download Application Form and Send Hard Copy by Ordinary Post before
- Deadline: Within 10 days
Abhyudaya Bank Recruitment 2017 for the 125 posts of Clerk (Closed)
Over the time span of the 49 years bank it had registered its name under the very successful urban co operative banks. Bank had also registered its name as the multi state co operative banks.
Bank had made their guidelines publicized regarding recruiting the applicants for the 125 posts of Clerk for which detail is as below:
Age limit: Age of the applicants is desired to be in between the 18 years to 30 years as per on the date 1st Oct 2013 i.e. applicants are constrained to born in between the dates 2nd Oct 1983 to the date 1st date 1st Oct 1995. Relaxation in the age is permissible for the Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Nomadic Tribe Candidates by 5 years.
Abhyudaya Bank Recruitment 2013 Educational Qualification: Applicants must be graduate that could be in any discipline and with this proficiency is required in the Marathi language and knowledge of English is also desirable and also understanding of computer applications.
Fees Schedule: Application fees that must be paid to be Rs. 400 that includes the bank and other charges and for the SC, ST and NT application charges are Rs. 50. Fees can be paid either by the online mode or the offline mode in the branches of the Abhyudaya Bank. Complete detail can be got from the official advertisement.
Selection Procedure: Selection of the applicant is to made by the method of the online test, examination and as a terminating step interview session is being lined up.
Method to Apply: To apply for the post applicants will apply online and all the details are being mentioned in the official advertisement and it is essential to take the print out of the application that must be retained for the further future usage.
Important Dates to apply for Abhyudaya Bank Recruitment 2013
- Date to start the online submission of the application is 5th Oct 2013.
- Last date by which the online submission of the application will terminate is 19th Oct 2013.
- Date between which payment of the application fees by online mode must be made is 5th Oct 2013 to 19th Oct 2013.
- Date between which payment of the application fees by offline mode must be made is 8th Oct 2013 to 24th Oct 2013.
- Date of Closure for edit is 19th Oct 2013.
- Last date for reprinting the application is 3rd Nov 2013.
- Date of the written examination is 23rd Nov 2013.
Important Link: Link at which the official advertisement could be seen is as below:
To apply online link is as below: