There are following Govt Jobs opening in State PSCs.
State PSC Recruitment 2020
|Punjab PSC||544 Principal, Block Primary Education Officer & Other||10th/ Graduation/ Post Graduation||30-04-20|
|Gujarat PSC||43 Private Secretary (Gujarati/ English) Stenographer (Last Date Extended)||Graduation||25-04-20|
|Maharashtra PSC||217 Engineering Service Prelims Exam||Graduation||07-04-20|
|Assam PSC||01 Assistant Engineer (Civil)||Graduation||24-04-20|
|APPSC||63 Junior Engineer||Diploma/ Degree (Civil/ Agriculture Engg)||15-04-20|
|HPPSC||28 Assistant Manager||Graduation||03-04-20|
|APPSC||21 Senior Personal Assistant||Graduation||11-04-20|
|Tripura PSC||40 Civil Service & Police Service Grade-II||Graduation||09-04-20|
|TSPSC||93 Manager (Last Date Extended)||Degree (Engg)||30-04-20|
|Punjab PSC||17 Functional Manager (Group-B) (Last Date Extended)||Graduation/ Post Graduation/ Diploma||30-04-20|
|CGPSC||52 Insurance Medical Officer||MBBS||08-05-20|
|Karnataka PSC||1279 Junior Assistant/ Second Division Assistant (Last Date Extended)||12th/ Diploma/ ITI||30-04-20|
|CGPSC||162 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon||Graduation||16-04-20|
|CGPSC||07 Assistant Geo-Hydrologist, Assistant Geo-Physics & Other||Post Graduation||16-04-20|
|CGPSC||32 Civil Judge||Law Degree||02-04-20|
Welcome to the page of State Public Service Commission Jobs 2020. Hello Aspirants, Absolutely you approach to the accurate place if you are looking for jobs in different state public service commissions. We made the page, explicitly for those who wish to go through about the exams conducts under the various state public service commission and latest up to date recruitment notifications/advertisement 2018. We are going to introduce all state public service commission working in India to appoint staff in various government departments by administering competitive exams.
AndhraPradesh Public Service Commission (APSC): Andhra Pradesh held various exams like civil services, commercial taxes services, employment services, excise service, fire service, general service, municipal service, panchayat service, police service, registration service, transport service, survey & land record service, treasuries and accounts service, weights & measures service, jail service, local fund audit service and textile service. The commission held written exam and interview to select the candidates. The above services work for Group Posts. Andhra Pradesh Subordinate Service Examination for Group B post: Some services come under the AP Subordinate Service Examination like commercial taxes services, cooperative service, excise service, employment service, general service, ministerial service, municipal service, registration service, revenue service, treasuries and accounts service and textile service. There is also AP Combined Competitive Services Examination Group ‘B’ posts.
Assam Public Service Commission: Assam public service commission held various exams for group ‘A’, group ‘B’ and group ‘C’ posts like combined civil service competitive examination, Assam finance service class II examinations, Inspector of statistics examination, statistical officer examination, Assam judicial service class III examinations.
Bihar Public Service Commission: Bihar public service commission held exams like combined competitive services exams, assistant public prosecutors exams and assistant forest rangers exam.
Gujarat Public Service Commission: The public service commission is also called as GPSC held various exams like Gujarat Administrative Service Class, I and Civil-Service Class, I & II exams.
So, all the state public service commission held competitive exams to recruit staff in various departments. The candidates are advised that go to specific page to find out the latest jobs 2019 in the PSC of your state or particular state PSC.
List of Various State PSCs
- Assam Public Service Commission
- Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Bihar Public Service Commission
- Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission
- Goa Public Service Commission
- Gujarat Public Service Commission
- West Bengal Public Service Commission
- Uttarakhand Public Service Commission
- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Tripura Public Service Commission
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Rajasthan Public Service Commission
- Punjab Public Service Commission
- Orissa Public Service Commission
- Nagaland Public Service Commission
- Mizoram Public Service Commission
- Manipur Public Service Commission
- Maharashtra Public Service Commission
- Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Meghalya Public Service Commission
- Kerala Public Service Commission
- Karnataka Public Service Commission
- Sikkim Public Service Commission
- Jharkhand Public Service Commission
- J & K Public Service Commission
- Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Haryana Public Service Commission
How to get notification for new upcoming jobs in State Public Service Commissions?
The candidates should bookmark this page and subscribe your ID to below given form to get fortification instantly.