Central Railway has issued a recruitment notification 2017 for the recruitment of candidates in the following positions. Don’t miss the chance to apply if you are eligible because application will not be entertained after closing date. The information related to Central Railway Railway Recruitment Cell, Mumbai Recruitment like eligibility criteria, application procedure, selection procedure, important dates and references are given below. Please tell if you have any query reading the procedure by comment form given below.
Central Railway Teachers Group C Recruitment 2017 – Walk-in 30-06-2017
Centreal Railway is going to recruit teachers categories in Group C on part time contract basis. Please go through the following detail to apply for the posts.
|Posts Name||Teachers in Group C (PG & PGT)|
|College||Central Railway Secondary School (EM) & Junior College Kalyan|
|Number of Vacancies||6 Posts|
|Walk-in Interview||30th June 2017 time from 10:00 hrs to 17:30 Hrs|
|Interview Address||Central Railway School & Junior College, Kalyan|
|Age Limit||18 to 65 Years as on 30-06-2017|
|Disciplines||Economics, Business Studies, English, Hindi, PRT|
|Qualification||Master Degree for PGT and Graduation for PGT and TGT Posts|
|Notification Links||Download Notification and Application Form|
ncies Central Railway Recruitment 2017 – 05 Senior Resident Vacancies – Walk-in: 24-5-2017
Post Name: Senior Resident
No. of Vacancies: 05 posts
- General Surgery: 02 posts
- General Medicine: 02 posts
- Obstretics & Gynaecology: 01 post
Age Limit: 33 years for PG Qualification and 35 years for Post Doctoral Degree holders
Qualification: Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in the concerned specialty
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on applicants performance in Interview
Application Procedure: Walk-in Interview with Original & Self Attested Copies
Interview Date & Time: 24th May 2017 at 11.30 am
Venue: Medical Director’s Office, Dr. B.A.M. Hospital, Central Railway, Byculla and Mumbai-400027
Official Website: rrccr.com
Central Railway Recruitment 2017: 21 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Sport Quota
- Age Limit as on 1st Jan 2017: 18-25 years
- Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay
- Qualification: Graduation in any faculty and HSC/Intermediate/Equivalent
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Sports Trail and Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official website: http://rrccr.com
- Deadline: 6th Dec 2016
Central Railway Recruitment 2016-17 for 52 Sports Quota posts (Closed)
Central Railway had made the process known and this enrollment scheme having publicized for the 52 Sports Quota posts. The eligibility requirements for the positions is underside:
Educational Qualification: The academic requirement that got permissible is the 10th class, 12th class or the Graduation Degree with the Sports Activity Certificate.
Fee Schedule: The condition of the payment that is the must for the candidates is the Rs, 100 and the amount got announced to pay only via the DD or IPO. The fee is liable to pay only with the SPO (RT), Central Railway at Mumbai.
Application Submission: The Associated process of registration as made known by the Central Railway is the use of the application having arranged. This permissible application got announced to send with the necessary certificates as mentioned by the supremacy.
- 30th Sep 2015: The final announced date for the submission of the request.
- 15th Oct 2015: The last date for the presentation of the application by the remote area candidates.
Vital Link: Central Railway had announced the linkage underside that will make the relation of the candidates to the authorized detail:
Central Railway Recruitment 2016-17 for 6 posts of Para Medical Staff (Closed)
Central Railway had permitted the requirement of making the staffing of the applicants. The process that is to get followed is for the six posts of Para Medical Staff for which eligibility requirements are below:
- Staff Nurse: The concern of the age that is to get connected with the applicants is the 20 years to 40 years. The qualification relation with the applicants is the certificate for having registered as Nurse and Mid Wife with the three – year course certificate.
- Pharmacist: The maturity associated with the candidates is the 20 years to 35 years. The relation of the academic is the 10+2 with Science or the two years Diploma in Pharmacy.
- Lab Superintendent: Applicants require the age from 18 years to 33 years. The qualification relation with the applicants is the B.Sc. With the subjects Bio-chemistry, Micro Biology or Life Science.
Selection Process: The Associated aspect for making the candidates selected is the direct interrogation.
Application Submission: Central Railway had announced for the candidates that the direct interview session is the mode required for the registration. The requirement that is to connect with the candidates for getting listed is to bring all the concerning certificates and the testimonials.
Significant Dates: The date of the interview having permitted thoroughly as 3rd Sep 2015. The reporting time mentioned for the registration is the 9:30 am to 1:00 pm.
Vital Link: Central Railway had mentioned the web portal underside that allow the candidates to make the relation with the authorized notification: