IRDAI Recruitment 2016 for 24 posts of Junior Officer: Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) for 24 posts of Junior Officer had mentioned inviting the application under the different trades and departments. The complete detail got mentioned underneath:
- Actuarial – 4 posts
- Accounting – 3 posts
- Legal – 2 posts
- General – 15 posts
The category wise allocation of the seats:
- UR – 13 posts
- SC – 3 posts
- ST – 1 post
- OBC – 7 posts
Age Perimeter: Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) had mentioned for the candidates the specific conditions of the eligibilities. The necessity of the age perimeter under the post is minimum 21 years and maximum 35 years. The age reckoning by the candidates mentioned making on the date 1st Jan 2016 i.e. candidates must be born between the dates 2nd Jan 1981 to 31st Dec 1994. The relaxation in the age will get permitted to the reserved category candidates.
- Actuarial – The necessity of the education having permitted under the post got mentioned as the Bachelor’s Degree with the minimum aggregate of marks as 60%. Applicants need also having passed in nine papers of Institute of Actuaries.
- Accounting – Applicants under the post are to get connected with the education as Bachelor’s Degree or the comparable education. Applicants must also have the certificate of ACA, AICWA or ACS.
- Legal – The educational qualification having permitted under the post got mentioned as Bachelor’s Degree with LLB. Applicants with the qualification five years LLB Course with the aggregate of marks as 60% are equally entitled to apply for the post.
- General – The minimum qualification got permitted under the post is Bachelor’s Degree with the aggregate of marks in all semesters is 60%.
Fees Schedule: Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) had mentioned the schedule of the fee as Rs. 100 for SC, ST, PWD and EXSM candidates. Applicants with the category other than this will make the payment as Rs. 500.
Selection Process: The selection process commences the progression of online objective preliminary examination. The next selection scheme lined up is the online descriptive examination that includes three papers. The candidates having short –listed from both the examinations will commence for the final phase i.e. interview session.
Application Submission: The process specified to get registered for the post is the use of the official site of the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI). The application submission other than this method will not get entertained.
- 18th Jan 2016: The date having announced to start the online process of the registration.
- 4th Feb 2016: The closing period permitted for the submission of the application online at the official site.
- 4th Feb 2016: The concluding period permitted for the payment of the examination fee as mentioned and specified.
- 27th Feb 2016: The date on which the conduct of the Phase I online examination got scheduled.
Vital Link: Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) had mentioned the connection underneath that will make the candidates