Jammu & Kashmir Bank was being incorporated in the year 1938 and is having the track record which is highly commendable. Despite of the variable odd state of affairs and situations it had secured their pace of homogenous success and preciseness.
Jammu & Kashmir Bank Limited Recruitment 2015 for the post of Relationship Executive: Jammu & Kashmir Bank Limited had specified to invite the applications from the suitable applicants as against the designation requiring the proficient applicant. The process which is specified is allied for the post of Relationship Executive and the specifics of eligibility are mentioned below:
Age limit: The requirement of the age which is provided for the applicants is the 18 years to 30 years and this age is mentioned to have attained by the applicants so as on the specific date of 31st March 2015.
Educational Criterion Set: Jammu & Kashmir Bank Limited had provided the educational qualification under the post as bachelor’s degree or the post graduation degree as in the associated subjects.
Fees Schedule: The fee which will get paid by the applicants that belong to the category general is the Rs. 500 and for the applicants that belong to the category SC, ST the fee necessity is Rs. 300.
Scheme to submit an application: Job seekers under the announced post are needed to make the online registration at the official website of the Jammu & Kashmir Bank Limited. Applicants need also to keep hold off of the application which is mentioned under the format as described.
Important Date: Applicants are provided to make the online registration for the post within the dates of the 2nd April 2015 to 16th April 2015.
- The official advertisement must be get with the link that is provided to be as below by the Jammu & Kashmir Bank Limited:
- To apply for the post at the official website to get listed the link which is necessary is mentioned thoroughly as below. This link will get activates only after the initial date of registration i.e. 2nd April 2015.
Jammu & Kashmir Bank Recruitment 2015 for the 4 posts of Faculty Member, Manager and other posts (Closed): Jammu & Kashmir Bank had provided the suitable directives so that the stimulation and the orientation of the applicants is being completed in the suitable direction. The current encouragement and boost up of the applicants is being commenced for the 4 posts of Faculty Member, Manager and other posts and the detail concerning is provided below:
- Faculty Members: 02 Posts
- Manager (Logistics): 01 Post
- Officer (Accounts & Administration): 01 Post
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: The requirement of the age and education is associated specifically and this necessity is provided below by the Jammu & Kashmir Bank:
- Faculty Members: Applicants are associated with the scholastic maturity to be as post graduation degree which could be in any of the possible trade. Development in the age which is being demanded from the applicants under the post is the 35 years to 62 years.
- Manager (Logistics): The educational qualification which is being concerning with the applicants to make them qualified for the post is graduation degree with the diploma or the degree in the trades of the electrical or civil engineering. The qualification B.E. or B. Tech in the electrical or civil engineering will also them qualified for the post. The necessity of the age which is concerning is with the applicants is under the limits of the 35 years to maximum age of 55 years.
- Officer (Accounts & Administration): The associated detail which is concerning with the education is provided as Graduation or post graduation and this possession must be in the subject of commerce. The age aptitude having attained by the applicants is the 30 years.
Selection Method: To make the suitable selection of the applicants an appropriate process is being adopted by the supremacy. Under the process publicized applicants will be needed to perform suitably in the personal interview process. It is also provided by the bank that the verification of the documents is also an associated or the parallel process.
Scheme to submit an application: Jammu & Kashmir Bank had mentioned that the applicants follow the recruitment process only on getting them eligible. Applicants that are qualified and eligible provided with the follow up of application that is under the format prescribed. This application will be provided only with the information that is appropriate and valid. This application will be acceptable by the supremacy only with the suitable testimonials and credentials that are notified in the official advertisement.
Important Date: 15th Jan 2015: This is the closing date which is mentioned with the final acknowledgment of the applications. Passage of date will lead to the direct cancellation of the candidature and applications will not be accepted.
References: Jammu & Kashmir Bank had mentioned the link below with which the process of the recruitment and other general conditions are being assorted: