Oil India Grade 3 Recruitment 2021 – Final Result Declared
|Department||Oil India Limited|
|Notification Published on||24/08/2021|
Oil India Grade 3 Recruitment 2021 Basic Information
|Application Procedure||Apply Online|
Oil India Limited (Oil India) has published a recruitment notification (HRAQ/REC-WP-B/2021-06) on 24/08/2021. The notification is for recruitment of Grade 3. Here you will get the complete information about Oil India Grade 3 Recruitment online application form. You will get here complete detail about Oil India Grade 3 application procedure, important dates, application fees, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links. We advise to the visitors that you should read the official notification of Oil India Grade 3 before submit application form. The links of official website of Oil India Limited and official notification are given below.
Oil India Grade 3 Selection Procedure
- Only those candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement/notification as on the crucial date will be called for the Computer Based Test (CBT).
- The selection process shall consist of a Computer Based Test (CBT) wherein the qualifying marks will be minimum 40% marks for SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities and minimum 50% marks for others.
- Candidates will be called for Computer Based Test (CBT) only on the basis of their declaration in the completed online application form.
- The Computer Based Test (CBT) will comprise of questions in the multiple-choice questions (MCQ) format.
- There will be no negative marking in the Computer Based Test (CBT).
- The Computer Based Test (CBT) will be bilingual i.e. English & Assamese.
- The total duration of the Computer Based Test (CBT) will be 02 (two) hours.
- Compensatory time in addition to the duration of the Computer Based Test (CBT) will be allowed to eligible candidates who are Persons with Benchmark Disabilities, as applicable.
The candidates should note the following important dates for Oil India Grade 3 Recruitment 2021. The important dates may change. There may be optional or additional dates. Check the official website of Oil India Limited.
|Staring Date for Apply Online 07:00 hrs||24/08/2021|
|Closing Date for Apply Online 23:59 hrs||23/09/2021|
|Final Result Declared||18/02/2022|
Here is the complete information about Oil India Grade 3 Recruitment 2021 application fee. We advise the candidates that read the rules, methods and guidelines in the official notification before any payment of the application fee.
|For SC/ST/EWS/PWBD/Ex-Serviceman||No Fee|
|Payment Mode||Online Mode|
Oil India Grade 3 Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria & Vacancies Details
You can find here the complete eligibility criteria to apply for Oil India Grade 3 Recruitment 2021. The age limit, minimum qualification, number of vacancies and pay scale for Oil India Grade 3 Vacancy 2021 is given below.
|Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Grade III||535||10th/12th with ITI in relevant trades||18-30 years as on 23rd Sept 2021||Rs.26600-90000|
Oil India Grade III 2021 Vacancy Detail
|Post Code||Trade Name||Qualification||Total Posts|
|AEL12021||Electrician||10th passed with Electrician Trade Certificate||38|
|AFI12021||Fitter||10th passed with Fitter Trade Certificate||144|
|AMA12021||Mechanic Motor Vehicle||10th passed with Mechanic Motor Vehicle Trade Certificate||42|
|AMC12021||Machinist||10th passed with Machinist Trade Certificate||13|
|AMD12021||Mechanic Diesel||10th passed with Mechanic Diesel Trade Certificate||97|
|AME12021||Electronics Mechanic||10th passed with Electronics Mechanic Trade Certificate||40|
|AOB12021||2nd Class Boiler Attendant||10th passed with Trade certificate in the relevant course||08|
|AOT12021||Turner||10th passed with Turner Trade Certificate||04|
|ATC12021||Draughtsman Civil||10th passed with Draughtsman Civil Trade Certificate||08|
|ATI12021||Instrument Mechanic||10th passed with Instrument Mechanic Trade Certificate||81|
|ATO12021||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics||12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as the main subjects||44|
|ATS12021||Surveyor||10th passed with Surveyor Trade Certificate||05|
|ATW12021||Welder||10th passed with Welder Trade Certificate||06|
|AIT12021||IT&ESM/ICTSM/IT||10th passed with IT&ESM/ICTSM/IT Trade certificate||05|
Oil India Grade 3 Recruitment Important Links
You can find here all important links to apply for Oil India Grade 3 Recruitment 2021. We advise to the candidates that you must read the official notification before filing application form for Oil India Grade 3 Vacancy 2021.
|Final Result Link 1||Click Here|
|Final Result Link 2||Click Here|
|Apply Online (Registration)||Click Here|
|How to Apply||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Download GovtJobGuru Android App||Download Now|