The Maharashtra Housing Board previously named “Bombay Housing Board” was founded during the year 1948 and had a control over the whole state of Maharashtra other than Vidharbha area. This organization set about construction of residential dwellings under different housing schemes for distinct parts of the society.
We will update you here all latest upcoming vacancies in MHADA under MHADA Recruitment 2016 Latest Projects. The following vacancies has expired, please don’t consider the following vacancies. It is only for the record of the candidates.
Name & No. of Posts: Maharashtra Housing & Areas Development Authority (MHADA) is anticipating a news to single out Two Hundred & Twenty Seven (227) submissive and glossy occupation searchers having Indian citizenship as the position of Deputy Engineer (10 – posts), Accounts Officer (02 – posts), Administrative Officer (05 – posts), Accountant (01 – post), Assistant Junior Architectural Shastragn (02 – posts), Junior Engineer (37 – posts), Junior Clerk (82 – posts), Wireman (03 – posts), Peon (45 – posts), Executive Engineer (01 – post), Assistant Accounts Officer (02 – posts), Assistant Engineer (21 – posts), Stenographer (01 – posts), Assistant (05 – posts), Land Surveyor (05 – posts) and Driver (05 – posts).
Minimum Age Limit/Experience and Qualification: Applicants should have qualifications from the following, i.e. Graduation in Commerce, Science “OR” Engineering Degree “OR” Matriculation “OR” 4th standard with valid driving licence “OR” 10+2 Standard “OR” Equivalent as per desired position and completed minimum of seventeen (17) years of age but not more than thirty five (35) years. We are suggesting to competitors for view a primary advertisement, which is defined ahead under the name of reference to follow more about eligibility.
Selection Procedure for Recruitment in MHADA: Competitors will be roughed out on the based of marks achieved by him in earlier schooling careers. After that, they will be liable to reach at common written examination hall and attend personal interview, skill test.
Application Form: In advance to apply, competitors should be satisfied that they have minimum eligibility as per MHADA norms, valid Email Id, scanned passport size photograph and signature for uploading in the system. After that, competitors can register their application profile at MHADA official link, i.e. http://mhada.maharashtra.gov.in “OR” http://mhada.org. Fill it with required personal details and submit. After successful registration, system will generate an option to download a duly completed application, take it and save for future communication.
- Competitors can register their online application profile in between 8th Feb, 2013 to 27th Feb, 2013.
- The written test will be held on 7th April, 2013.
- The tentative date of online examination is 30th & 31st March, 2013.
- The competitors can deposit an application fee in between 11th Feb, 2013 to 4th March, 2013.
- At the time of personal interview, competitors will be liable to produce system generated application along with original certificates for the purpose of verification.
- The result of an administrative committee of MHADA will be binding on all applicants.
- Canvassing in any form either indirectly “OR” directly will disqualify the applicants.
- Competitors can deposit application fees in any branch of Maharashtra.
References: Click on Advertisement links to know more details regarding physical fitness/fee details/pay grade/application form/salary/relaxation/submission address and, etc.
Official Website: www.mhada.org