Here is the list of latest National Green Tribunal Recruitment 2016 Projects. You can find here all the latest jobs vacancies announced by National Green Tribunal along with complete information. The page is all about to announce National Green Tribunal Jobs, Vacancies, exams and recruitment projects. There are various vacancies open in National Green Tribunal as follows:
National Green Tribunal is very new in the field and date of its establishment is mentioned to be as 18th Oct 2010 and its formation was being made as under the National Green Tribunal Act 2010. The motive which was being associated was the conservation and the judicial usage of the forest and various mineral resources that are associated.
National Green Tribunal Recruitment 2016: 18 Vacancies
- Post Name: Private Secretary
- Age Limit: 56 years
- Qualification: Bachelor degree or equivalent with Analogous posts on regular basis in Central Govt/courts/tribunals/post of Court Master or Stenographer Grade-II with 5 years regular service and possessing a speed of 100 wpm in shorthand and 40 wpm in type writing (English) in Central/State government/Court/Tribunals
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Exam/Interview
- Application Procedure: Download Application Form and Printout Hard Copy send by registered/speed post before 15th Sept 2016
- Deadline: 15th Sept 2016
National Green Tribunal Law Clerks Recruitment 2016 (closed)
- Qualification: Degree in Law from recognized University
- Selection Process: Walk-in Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply Offline by Post
- Deadline: 5th Nov 2015
National Green Tribunal Recruitment 2015-2016 for the 51 posts of Private Secretary, Assistant & Other Posts: (closed)
National Green Tribunal had provided with the detail below so that the recruitment for the year 2014 is made fruitful so as for the 51 posts of Private Secretary, Assistant & Other Posts. The detail associated is as below:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set:
- Private Secretary: It is being provided for the applicants to have the age under the limits of the 21 years to the 40 years. The educational qualification which is being presented for the applicants is mentioned to be bachelor’s degree in any of the field or the comparable qualification.
- Assistant: The possession of the age which is required for the applicants is mentioned as 21 years to maximum age of 30 years and the educational qualification which is required is the LLB or degree in law. Along with the basic qualification applicants must be having the training in the computer applications.
- Librarian: The associated age which will make the applicants qualify for the post is the 21 years to 30 years and need of education which is associated for the post is the bachelor’s degree in the library science or in library & information science. Familiarity with the work is also necessary from the applicants to have the qualifying nature for the post.
- Stenographer: The maturity need in the age which is being associated with the applicants is provided to be under the necessary limits of the 21 years to 27 years. Education that is being associated with the applicants is provided to be graduation which could be in any of the concerning field or the trade. Qualification which is comparable is also equally acceptable.
- Peon/ Orderly/ Court Attendant: The age necessity which is required from the applicants is the 18 years to maximum age of 27 years. The qualifying education associated with the post is the matriculation or ITI in the field of the civil, electrical or electronic computers.
Selection Method: Applicants initially will be assorted as per the applications that are being received by the National Green Tribunal. Applicants shortlisted will be needed at next to call off for the personal interview session and verification of documents.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants are needed to get the registration with the offline as well as with the online process of submission of application. National Green Tribunal had mentioned both the processed for the sole convenience of the applicants.
- 26th Nov 2014 to 20th Dec 2014: Dates which are provided for the submission of the online application.
- 20th Dec 2014: Closing date which is provided for the offline submission of application.
- The recruitment notification is provided to get with the link that is mentioned underneath by the National Green Tribunal:
- Online registration is must to get proceed with the link that is mentioned below: