North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda and Homeopathy (NEIAH) on the contract basis had made notified to invite the applications from the proficient candidates. The process as arranged is for various posts related to which the eligibility concerns are beneath:
NEIAH Recruitment 2017: 34 Professor, Finance Minister & Other Vacancies – Walk-in 14th & 15th Feb 2017
Post Name: Apprentice
- Finance Manager: 01 post
- Professor: 18 posts
- Associate Professor: 05 posts
- Reader: 04 posts
- Lecturer: 02 posts
- Surgical Specialist: 01 post
- Paediatrician: 01 post
- Radiologist: 01 post
- Anesthetist: 01 post
Age Limit: 65 years
- Finance Manager: Associate Member of Institute of Chartered Accountant of India or Institute of Cost & Works Accountant of India
- Professor: PG Degree in Ayurveda/Homoeopathy in concern subject or Medical Degree in concern subject
- Associate Professor: PG Degree in Ayurveda in concern subject
- Reader: PG Degree in Homoeopathy in concern subject or PG Medical Degree in concern subject
- Lecturer: Post Graduate Degree Medical in Concern subject or PG Degree in Homoeopathy in concern subject
- Surgical Specialist: Post Graduate Medical Degree in the concerned subject
- Paediatrician: Post Graduate Medical Degree in the concerned subject
- Radiologist: Post Graduate Medical Degree in the concerned subject
- Anesthetist: Post Graduate Medical Degree in the concerned subject
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Interview
Application Procedure: Walk-in Interview with Original & Self Attested copies
Interview Date & Time: 14th & 15th Feb 2017 at 9.00 am to 9.30 am
Official Website: www.neiah.nic.in
NEIAH Recruitment 2016-17 for 110 Teaching and Non – Teaching posts (Closed)
Age Limit and Educational Qualification: The required detail as concerning the candidates for the education and the age got structured specifically by the North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda and Homeopathy (NEIAH). The detail as arranged is significant for the candidates to get the notification as notified and advertised.
Fee Schedule: North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda and Homeopathy (NEIAH) under the structured rules and the regulations had made the exemption of the fee for the SC, ST and PH candidates. The fee detail for the candidates other than this category got mentioned underneath:
- Group A posts (carrying Pay Band 3 & 4 with GP up to Rs. 8700) – Rs. 300
- Group B posts (carrying Pay Band 2 & 3 with GP up to Rs. 5400) – Rs. 200
- Group C posts with GP up to Rs. 2800) – Rs. 100
The fee must get drawn in the favour of the Demand Draft (DD) that is in the favour of NEIAH and the fee is payable at Shillong.
Selection Process: The initial short listing by the supremacy for the announced posts will get completed via the through reception of the applications. The filtered candidates will get evaluated further via the procedure of the test and the interview session along with the verification of the certificates and the documents.
Application Submission: The prescribed format of the registration is to get followed by the proficient candidates only as per the eligibility norms announced by the North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda and Homeopathy (NEIAH). The obligation on the candidates is to download the application and then to send with the associated certificates and the documents.
Significant Dates: The date on which the notification got notified by the supremacy systematically got mentioned as 17th Nov 2015.
- The application for the complete registration must reach the premises within the 45 days of the notification having notified systematically. The application reaching the premises after the stipulated period will not get entertained analytically.
Vital Link: The connection mentioned underneath by the North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda and Homeopathy (NEIAH) got announced to get the official notification and the associated general features: