NIH Roorkee Recruitment 2016 for 3 posts of Resource Person, Research Assistant (RA) and JRF : National Institute of Hydrology (NIH), Roorkee under the recruitment session for three vacated posts had announced to make the employment of the candidates. The detail got notified thoroughly is for posts of Resource Person, Research Assistant (RA), and JRF related to which eligibility perspectives are underneath:
- Resource Person (Junior): 01 Post
- Research Associate (RA): 01 Post
- JRF: 01 Post
Age Perimeter: National Institute of Hydrology (NIH), Roorkee had mentioned the concern of the age for each post as discussed underneath systematically:
- Research Associate (RA): 35 years
- JRF: 35 years
The concern of the age attainment needed getting entertained by the candidates on the date of the interview. The relaxation in the age will get allowed to the candidates that are under the community SC (Scheduled caste), ST (Scheduled tribes) and OBC (Other Backward Classes).
- Resource Person (Junior): Applicants under the post are liable having the education as Post Graduation Degree. Applicants are to have the education in the trade of Water Resources Hydrology, Earth Science, Soil Science & Water Management or Environmental Sciences.
- Research Associate (RA): The education that got required under the post got mentioned as Doctorate (Ph.D.) Degree in the Engineering or Science or the equivalent trades.
- JRF: Applicants for the post are liable having the education as Post Graduation Degree in the Basic Science i.e. Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Geology, Environmental Sciences, Remote Sensing or GIS. Applicants need also having qualified the NET or Graduation Degree in Professional Course i.e. B.E or B. Tech with GATE qualified. The qualifying test got required in the disciplines of Civil, Hydrology, Water Resources, Hydraulics, Agriculture or Environmental Sciences or related field with relevant experience
Nature of Service: National Institute of Hydrology (NIH), Roorkee had mentioned the service employment of the candidates for 30 months or till the completion of the project.
Selection Process: The associated selection scheme that is worth following under the post is the interview session along with the verification of the certificates.
Application Submission: The announced scheme that is important to get registered is the direct presence for the interview session. Applicants as announced by the National Institute of Hydrology (NIH), Roorkee are liable to make the presence with the associated certificates and the documents.
Significant Date: 4th Jan 2016: The date on which candidates are liable to make the presence for the interview session. The presence by the candidates is worth making at the time 11:00 am. Applicants are liable to make the presence, at least, half an hour than the stipulated period or time arranged..
Vital Link: National Institute of Hydrology (NIH), Roorkee had mentioned the connection underneath that is for the beneficial of the candidates to get connected with the recruitment advertisement and the concerning aspects of the eligibility having constructed: