National Institute of Technology (NIT), Goa had mentioned making the staffing of the candidates. The detail getting followed got discussed underneath completely:
NIT Goa Recruitment 2017 – 01 Jr Research Fellow Vacancy – Last Date- 04-08-17
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
|No. of Vacancies||01 Post|
|Qualification||B.E./B.Tech in CSE/ECE/IT|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 25000/- PM|
|Selection Procedure||Interview/ Written Test|
|Application Procedure||Apply Offline & Send Application with attached format to the Address: Department of CSE, National Institute of Technology Goa, [Inside GEC Campus, Near Govt. ITI] Farmagudi, Ponda, 403401 Goa-India,|
|Notification Link||Download Application Form & Official Notification Here|
NIT Goa Recruitment 2016 for 11 posts of Non Teaching Positions (Closed)
The arranged and the notified detail is for 11 posts of Registrar, Executive Engineer, and other posts for which associated detail is beneath:
- Registrar: Preferably below 57 years
- Executive Engineer: Not Exceeding 40 years
- Superintendent/ Accountant/ Superintendent (PA): Not Exceeding 30 years
- Technical Assistant: Not Exceeding 30 years
- Stenographer: Below 27 years
- Technicians/ Lab Asst/ Lab Work Assistant: Below 27 years
- Multi Tasking Staff: 18 years to 27 years
Educational Qualification: National Institute of Technology (NIT), Goa
- Registrar: Master’s Degree
- Executive Engineer: Degree or the comparable Grade in the Engineering (Civil).
- Superintendent/ Accountant: Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce with the Honours in Accountancy or Finance.
- Superintendent (PA): Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in any of the Discipline
- Technical Assistant: Bachelor’s (Honours) degree in Science
- Stenographer: Bachelor’s Degree with short hand speed of 80 WPM in Stenography and minimum 35 WPM in Typing
- Technicians/ Lab Asst/ Lab Work Assistant: B.Sc. Degree
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): Matriculation or ITI passed.
Selection Process: The filtered candidates by the expert faculty from the application reception will get evaluated further with the interview session and the verification of documents.
Application Submission: The application submission is the process that will make the candidates getting registered for the supremacy of National Institute of Technology (NIT), Goa. The application is to get downloaded via the official linkage available at the last. The obligation concerning at next is to send the associated certificates and the documents.
Significant Dates: 25th Nov 2015: The concluding period announced thoroughly for the complete forwarding of the application as mentioned and specified.
- National Institute of Technology (NIT), Goa had provided the detail beneath to get the official notice:
- The associated application form required for registration got mentioned underneath completely:
NIT Goa Recruitment 2016-17 for 11 posts of Assistant Professor (Closed)
National Institute of Technology (NIT), Goa had mentioned the detail to make the staffing for the 6 vacated positions for the post of assistant professor.
- Grade Pay of Rs. 8000/- & Rs.7000/-
- Grade Pay of Rs. 8000/-
Age Limit: The age requirement for the post 1 must be 30 years and for post 2 as 38 years on the date 25th Nov 2015.
Educational Qualification: National Institute of Technology (NIT), Goa had mentioned the necessary qualification as Ph.D. Degree.
Selection Process: The shortlisted candidates from the received applications will get judged completely via the interview session.
Application Submission: The application submission by the candidates is to get completed at the official site of the National Institute of Technology (NIT), Goa. The application having submitted online must also get retained for the future selection aspirations.
Significant Dates: 25th Nov 2015: The date having announced to make the complete submission of the application online.
- The web portal for the recruitment notification got mentioned beneath by the National Institute of Technology (NIT), Goa:
- To apply online the concerning web portal is beneath: