Repco Bank is the short name and popular name of Repco Bank Limited. The bank has various branches in the southern areas of India and UT of Puducherry. The bank regularly issue recruitment notification to recruit various staff in its branches. We have listed here all the issued recruitment notification along with detail procedure to apply and eligibility criteria. The interested candidates to job in Repco Bank and make career in Banking sector should follow this page.
Repco Bank Recruitment 2017 – 02 Officer on Special Duty Vacancies – Last Date: 26-7-2017
Post Name: Officer on Special Duty (Inspection)
No. of Vacancies: 02 posts
Age Limit: 62 years
Qualification: Retired/VRS Officers
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Interview
Application Procedure: The Resume shall be sent to General Manager (Admin), Repco Bank, P.B.No.1449, Repco Tower, No.33 North Usman Road, T.Nagar, Chennai 600017 on or before 26th July 2017
Deadline: 26th July 2017
Repco Bank Recruitment 2017: 3 Assistant Manager & AGM Vacancies – Last Date: 10-3-2017 (Closed)
Post Name: Assistant Manager and Assistant General Manager
- Assistant Manager (Legal): 02 posts
- Assistant General Manager (Legal): 01 post
Age Limit as on 31st Jan 2017:
- Assistant Manager (Legal): 21-30 years
- Assistant General Manager (Legal): 30-40 years
- Assistant Manager (Legal):23700-42020/-
- Assistant General Manager (Legal): Rs.42020-52490/-
- Assistant Manager (Legal): Passed BL/LLB and enrolled as an advocate with the concerned Bar Council
- Assistant General Manager (Legal): Graduate in Law
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Exam/Group Activity/Interview
Application Fee: Rs.700/- pay through Demand Draft
Application Procedure: Download Application Format and Send Hard Copy by registered/speed post before 10th March 2017
Deadline: 10th March 2017
Official Website: repcobank.com
Repco Bank Recruitment 2016-17: 75 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Probationary Officer ad Jr Assistant/Clerk
- Probationary Officer: 15 posts
- Junior Assistant/Clerk: 60 posts
- Age Limit: 21-30 years
- Probationary Officer: Graduation/Post Graduation in any discipline from any University recognized by UGC
- Junior Assistant/Clerk: Graduation in any discipline from any University recognized by UGC
- Selection Procedure:
- Probationary Officer: Online Test, Group Discussion & Interview
- Junior Assistant/Clerk: Online Test
- Application Procedure: Apply online through official website: http://www.repcobnak.com
- Deadline: 31st Aug 2016
- Tentative Date of Online Test: 17th Sept 2016 & 18th Sept 2016
Repco Bank Recruitment 2015-2016 for the 115 posts of Junior Assistant and Probationary Officer (Closed)
Repco Bank is a cooperative bank which was given the structuring and the shape by the Government of India as in the 1969. This step was necessary to improve the financial needs for the concerning associates. The presence felt recently is for the 115 posts of Junior Assistant and Probationary Officer. The detail under the posts is provided beneath:
- 100 posts of Junior Assistant
- 15 posts of Probationary Officer
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: Complete information which is related with the education and age under both the post is provided completely as below by the Repco Bank:
- Probationary Officer – The age which is required from the applicants under the recent post is mentioned as 21 years to 30 years. It is being mentioned that applicants must be born in between the dates 2nd Nov 1984 to 1st Nov 1993. Applicants are required with the education to be as graduation or post graduation in any of the related discipline. Related education is equally appreciable from the applicants.
- Junior Assistant – The necessity of the age which is associated with the applicants is the 21 years to 28 years. As structured applicants must be born as in between the dates 2nd Nov 1986 to 1st Nov 1993. Applicants are provided with the educational qualification as graduation that is needed in any of the possible stream.
- PO: The schedule of the fee which is related with the applicants for the post mentioned is the Rs. 400 as for the reserve category. For the applicants belonging to the category general fee decided is the Rs. 750.
- JA / Clerk: The fee schedule under post is the RS. 300 for the reserve category candidates and for the applicants belonging to the category general the fee structured is the Rs. 600.
Selection Method: Repco Bank had mentioned that the selection of the applicants is associated with the online test. Applicants qualified will be further called off for the interview session and the criterion which is associated the most at the terminating stage is the group discussion.
Scheme to submit an application: The official website of the Repco Bank is the need on the applicants for making the registration under the post.
- 12th Nov 2014: Initial date provided so that the process of the online registration is being getting started.
- 27th Nov 2014: Closing date which is being provided so that the application is being compiled completely.
- 27th Nov 2014: Terminating date which is provided for making the required edit in the application form.
- 12th Dec 2014: Applicants need to make the printing of the application by this date for sure.
- 12th Nov 2014 to 27th Nov 2014: Date which is provided so that the online payment is being made by the applicants.
- 8th Jan 2015 and 9th Jan 2015: Tentative date stated for the online test.
References: The required link which will connect the applicants to all the general conditions and norms is thoroughly provided below by the Repco Bank as below: