United India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC) was nationalized from 1972 and embodied as a company on 18th Feb, 1938. Four Cooperative Insurance Societies, twelve Indian Insurance Companies & Indian operations of five Abroad Insurers, apart from General Insurance actions of the southern area of LIC of India were combined with United India Insurance Company Limited. Now, we are trying to give a best information to out subscriber for appointment as an Administrative officer post under recruitment project 2017 organized by UIIC.
UIIC Recruitment 2017: 17 Assistant Vacancies – Last Date 7-1-2017
Post Name: Assistant
Age Limit as on 30th June 2016: 18-28 years
Pay Scale: Rs.23000/- per month
Qualification: Graduate and knowledge of Reading, Writing and Speaking of Regional Language i.e. URDU or Kashmiri
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Online Test, Computer Proficiency Test and Interview
Application Fee: Rs.500/- for General Candidates and Rs.100/- for SC/ST
Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://uiic.co.in
Deadline: 7th Jan 2017
Deadline for Payment of Fee: 7th Jan 2017
Date of Online Exam (Tentative): Jan/Feb 2017
Official Website: uiic.co.in
UIIC Recruitment 2016-17: 300 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Administrative Officer (Scale-I)
- Age Limit as on 31st March 2016: 21-30 years
- Generalist: Degree from recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government
- Specialist: Degree from recognized university in the relevant discipline or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government
- Selection Process: Online Exam and Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.uiic.co.in
- Deadline: 17th May 2016
- Competitive Exam Date: 12th June 2016
UIIC Recruitment 2016-17: 12 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Administrative Officer (Medical)
- Age Limit as on 31st Dec 2015: 21-30 years
- Qualification: MBBS Degree or equivalent foreign degree which recognized as equivalent to MBBS degree by Medical Council of India from a recognized University and must be holding a valid registration from Medical Council of India or any State Medical Council
- Selection Procedure: Walk-in Interview
- Application Procedure: Download Application Format and Send hard Copy by speed post
- Deadline: 15th May 2016
United India Insurance Company (UIIC) Limited had provided the required detail that is worth considerable and associable with the announced posts for the enrollment. The process announced present to make for the staffing 750 posts of the Assistant for the different localities, and their detail is beneath:
Age Perimeter: The age announced to be eligible for the post is 18 years to 32 years. United India Insurance Company (UIIC) Limited had mentioned to reckon the age on the date 30th June 2015.
Educational Qualification: The qualification required for the announced post is the Graduation Degree with the knowledge of the regional language.
Fees Schedule: The fee imbursement needed to make for the post is the Rs. 75 for the SC, ST candidates and Rs. 450 for the General Category candidates.
Selection Procedure: The selection to get for the post need from the candidates to qualify the online examination, interview and the computer proficiency test.
Registration Process: The process of the compliance of the application for the registration arranged thoroughly at the official website of United India Insurance Company (UIIC) Limited. The application is to keep the candidates for the future use.
- 7th July 2015 to 20th July 2015: The dates those are associated to get registered for the post.
- 20th August 2015: The time to start the downloading of the call letter for the online examination.
Fundamental Link: The web portal to connect with the notification need mentioned underside by the United India Insurance Company (UIIC) Limited:
UIIC Limited Recruitment 2016-17 for the 100 posts of the Insurance Agent (Closed)
United India Insurance Company (UIIC) Limited had announced the vacated posts which are to fill on the temporary basis. This announced detail is related to the 100 posts of the Insurance Agent and for which the required detail is provided below:
Age limit: The need regarding the age is one of the most associated factors. The announcement made by the United India Insurance Company (UIIC) for the age is 18 years as lower age limit and upper age limit linked with the applicants is the 60 years.
Educational Criterion Set: The requirement which is most integrated with the applicants to provide a service is the educational qualification. Under the post the requisite which is integrated with the applicants is the 10+2 passed or the maximum qualification which is demanded from the applicants is to have the doctorate qualification.
Scheme to submit an application: United India Insurance Company (UIIC) had mentioned for the applicants that the application is the module of the getting registered for the post. Applicants make sure to dispatch the application within the time mentioned with all the required certificates and testimonials.
Important Date: 31st Dec 2014: Closing date which is announced for the final acknowledgment of the applications. Applicants are provided with this last date and after this no application will be entertained and candidature of the applicants will be cancelled out.
References: The link which is associated with the official advertisement is provided beneath by the United India Insurance Company (UIIC):