angalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (BESCOM) had provided the suitable aspects and the necessary commands so that the recruitment of the applicants could be made
BESCOM Recruitment 2016: 192 Vacancies
Post Name: Engineer and Other Vacancies
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Elec.): 4 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Elec.): 80 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 8 posts
- Assistant Accounts Officer: 100 posts
Age Limit: 18-35 years
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Elec.): E/B.Tech in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering of a recognized University/Institution
- Assistant Engineer (Elec.): BE of a recognized University or AMIE qualification in Electrical and Electrical & Electronics
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): BE in Civil Engineering of a recognized or pass in AMIS section A&B (Civil)
- Assistant Accounts Officer: Com or MBA (Finance) of a recognized University or pass in ICWA/CA
Selection Procedure: Selection will be basis on Endurance Test and Merit Basis
Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.kptcl.com
Deadline: 28th Sept 2016
BESCOM had mentioned the scheme that based thoroughly to make the staffing of the well deserving candidates. The process worked out is for the 67 posts of Assistant and Junior Assistant that are below:
- Assistant: 11 Vacancies
- Junior Assistant: 56 vacancies
Age Perimeter: Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (BESCOM) had mentioned the necessary age requirement as 18 years to 35 years. The age necessity got announced to attain on the date 22nd June 2015.
- Assistant: The qualification required from the candidates got provided as Bachelor’s Degree.
- Junior Assistant: The necessity of the academics for the post PUC or the comparable qualification.
Fees Schedule: The necessity payment to make for the position announced by the Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (BESCOM) is Rs. 250 for SC, ST and Rs. 500 for other category candidates.
Selection Scheme: The selection to make for the post is based thoroughly on the performance in the written examination.
Registration Process: The registration module introduced by the Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (BESCOM) mentions the candidates to submit the application at the official website.
- 22nd June 2015: The important dates to submit the application online.
- 23rd June 2015: The closing date for payment of a fee.
- The recruitment detail for the posts is to get with the link below:
- To apply online for the post- Assistant link is underside:
- BESCOM had provided the link below to get registered via the online application for the post-Junior Assistant:
BESCOM Recruitment 2015 for the 228 posts of Junior Assistant (Closed): B. The announced process is mentioned for the 228 posts of Junior Assistant and their detail is as below:
Age limit: The age which is concerning with the applicants is mentioned to be as 18 years to 35 years and this age requirement is mentioned to have attained on the date of 13th March 2015.
Educational Criterion Set: Education which is concerning to pay by the applicants is mentioned to be as PUC or the comparable qualification or the diploma needed in the accountancy & Auditing.
Fees Schedule: The fee as announced by the applicants to pay is the Rs. 250 (SC, ST) and Rs. 500 for all the remaining category applicants. Applicants are required to make the payment with the e-post office during the working hours only.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants are liable and advisable to get the suitable registration under the post. To make the registration applicants must follow the official website of Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (BESCOM) and compile the detailed information.
- 11th March 2015 to 9th April 2015: Dates that are being crucial to make the online registration under the post.
- 10th April 2015: Last date which is soothing to make the payment of the fee.
- The recruitment notification is provided to get with the link that is being provided underside by the Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (BESCOM):
- To get the necessary instructions the link which is required is provided below:
- To apply for the post online the link which is necessary is provided below: