CarTrade Tech Limited IPO Price, Date, Allotment, GMP Detail
Here is the complete detail about CarTrade IPO like price, dates, promoters, issue size, listing date, allotment date, grey market premium and latest updates. The investors who wants to apply CarTrade IPO must apply from 9th August 2021 to 11th August 2021. The last date to apply CarTrade Tech Limited IPO is 11th August 2021.Updates:
Check allotment status of Cardtrade Tech Limited IPO here – Linkintime.co.in – Visit Here
CarTrade IPO Important Summary
Here is the quick detail about CarTrade Tech Limited IPO . The CarTrade IPO will be open from 9th August 2021 to 11th August 2021. The last date to apply for Aptus Value Housing Finance IPO is 11th August 2021. After 11th August 2021, you can’t apply for IPO. Please be aware of the last date.
|IPO Name||CarTrade IPO|
|IPO Opening Date||9th August 2021|
|IPO Closing Date||11th August 2021|
|IPO Price Bank||₹1585 to ₹1618 per equity share|
|Listing at||NSE, BSE|
|Market Lot Size||9 Shares|
Latest Updates About CarTrade IPO
Here is the latest happening related to CarTrade IPO like grey market premium, retail investor subscription, NIIs, QIBs and other updates.Subscribed: 20.29 times
|Retail Investors||2.75 times|
CarTrade IPO Issue Size
The minimum lot size of CarTrade IPO is 1 Lot (9 Shares). A retail investor can apply up to a maximum of 13 Lot (117 Shares).
Please check the following detail to know more about CarTrade IPO share lot sizes.
- IPO Market Lot: 9 Shares
- Minimum Order Quantity: 9 Shares
- Listing At: NSE, BSE
- Issue Size: ₹2,998.51 Cr
- IPO Lot Size: 1 Lot (9 Shares)
- IPO Maximum Lot Size: 13 Lot (117 Shares)
- Minimum Amount Cut Off: ₹14,562
- Maximum Amount Cut Off: ₹189,306
You must remember these important date for CarTrade IPO. The last date to apply for IPO is 11th August 2021. Please note it down in your calendar list.
- Starting Date to Apply: 9th August 2021
- Closing Date to Apply: 11th August 2021
- Allotment Date: 17th August 2021
- Refund Issue Date: 18th August 2021
- Credit of Shares in Demat account: 20th August 2021
- IPO listing date: 23rd August 2021
How to Apply for CarTrade IPO
The application procedure to apply for CarTrade IPO is very simple. There are lots of websites where you can apply for the CarTrade Tech Limited IPO . The most popular website and mobile app to apply IPO is zerodha. Here is the complete procedure to apply.
- First go to the official website of Zerodha.com. Visit Here
- Here you should login to your account of Zerodha. If you are not registered in Zerodha then you need to register yourself. Click here to Register
- Now after login, you need to go to IPO section.
- Here will be the list of all opening IPOs.
- Now click on CarTrade IPO.
- Now, enter your quantity, price and UPI ID.
- After that click on submit button.
- Now, you will receive message on your mobile for approval. After that the bank will locked your amount.
CarTrade Tech Limited
Address: 12th Floor, Vishwaroop IT Park, Sector 30A
Vashi, Navi Mumbai 400 705, Maharashtra, India
Phone: +91 22 6739 8888
Email: [email protected]
Link Intime India Private Ltd
C 101, 247 Park, L.B.S.Marg,
Vikhroli (West), Mumbai – 400083
Phone: +91-22-4918 6270
Email: [email protected]