The name of NBCC was embodied in Nov, 1960 as a completely owned authority of India’s enterprise under the erstwhile MoWHS i.e. Ministry of Works, Housing & Supply, which is in the present days familiar as the MoUD that means Ministry of Urban Development. Now, National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited wants to appoint some educated persons under the NBCC Recruitment 2017 project. So read full recruitment article to consider your eligibility.
NBCC (India) Limited Recruitment 2017: 100 Vacancies
Post Name: Various Vacancies
- Project Manager (Civil): 05 posts
- Project Manager (Civil): 09 posts
- Project Manager (Electrical): 04 posts
- Project Executive (Civil): 20 posts
- Project Executive (Electrical): 04 posts
- Engineer (Civil): 39 posts
- Engineer (Electrical): 05 posts
- Manager (Finance): 05 posts
- Assistant Manager (Finance): 04 posts
- Management Trainee (Finance): 05 posts
Age Limit: 28-33 years
- Project Manager (Civil): 24900-50500/-
- Project Manager (Civil/Electrical): Rs.20600-46500/-
- Project Executive (Civil/Electrical): Rs.16400-40500/-
- Engineer (Civil/Electrical): Rs.9760/-
- Manager (Finance): Rs.20600-46500/-
- Assistant Manager/Management Trainee (Finance): 16400-40500/-
Qualification: Degree/Diploma in Electrical/Civil Engineering or equivalent. ICAI/ICWAI/MBA (Finance) or equivalent
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Test
Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.nbccindia.com
Deadline: Within 30 Days from the day of Start of Online Application
NBCC Manager Recruitment 2016-17: 22 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: General Manager (Engg, Civil, Finance), Additional General Manager (Finance), Dy General Manager (Finance)
- Age Limit as on 11th April 2016: 41-49 years
- Qualification: Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent, Associate/Fellow Member of ICAI/ICWAI or MBA from a recognized University/Institute
- Selection Process: Group Discussion/Written Test/Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official website: www.nbccindia.gov.in
- Deadline: 11th April 2016
National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited, (NBCC) for the potential job seekers, had announced to make the staffing. The process that is to get tagged on the recent norms is for the 21 posts of Junior Engineer and Hindi Translator and eligibility concern is beneath:
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 20 Vacancies
- JR Hindi Translator – 1 Vacancy
Age Perimeter: National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) had provided the age maturity for the candidates as the 25 years for the candidates if applying with the category General. The all other category applicants are to grant with the relaxation in the age.
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Applicants are to associate with the academic as three years Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Junior Hindi Translator: The requirement under the Education is the Master Degree in Hindi/ English
Fees Schedule: Under the rules and the regulations of the National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) the fee process is to make exempt for the Sc, ST, PWD and Departmental candidates. The price having paid by the candidates other than this category is the Rs. 500 that is payable through Debit, Credit or the Net Banking.
Registration Process: National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) had mentioned that the application layout is to collect with the authorized site. The application compiled entirely is to get downloaded in the printed form, and this application need dispatching with the documents necessary.
Noteworthy Date: 9th Oct 2015: The time permitted for making the submission of the application print out for the absolute registration.
- The link to the complete notification having mentioned beneath by the National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC):
- The accord of the online application is to make with the connection underside:
NBCC Recruitment 2016-17 for 109 various posts of Manager (Closed)
National Building Constructions Corporation (NBCC) had made the process announced that permits the forwarding of the application for the vacated seats. The inevitability published is for the 109 various posts of Manager, and the detail to follow is underside:
Age Perimeter and Educational Qualification: The necessity for the education and the age that is specific for each post need to get with the notification announced thoroughly by the National Building Constructions Corporation (NBCC).
Fees Schedule: The announcement of the price made by the National Building Constructions Corporation (NBCC) commences to make the payment as Rs. 1000 for posts marked as I to XIV. The price to pay for the remaining posts is Rs. 500. The fee exemption is liable for the SC, ST, PWD and Departmental Candidates.
Selection Procedure: The choice of the candidates for the post requires making on the basis of written test, group discussion test and interview.
Registration Scheme: The listing to get for the post is to make possible only with the follow-up of the official website of National Building Constructions Corporation (NBCC). Candidates need to submit the application and one print out of the request for the future use.
Noteworthy Date: 13th June 2015 to 7th July 2015: The dates that are important to compile the application online.
Fundamental Link: The Associated official notification requires getting with link mentioned underside by the National Building Constructions Corporation (NBCC):