Welcome to the page of NHPC Recruitment 2017. The candidates who wants to make career as an engineers in NHPC and for other positions should bookmark this page. We list here all the updates by the NHPC. Now, NHPC is going 214 nos. scholarships to students of Assam domicile under the title: “NHPC FELLOWSHIP SCHEME FOR ASSAM 2016″
NHPC Open Vacancies
NHPC Limited Recruitment 2017: 14 ITI Apprentice Vacancies – Last Date: 15-3-2017
Post Name: ITI Apprentice
- Electrician: 03 posts
- Mechanic: 02 posts
- Fitter: 02 posts
- Wireman: 02 posts
- Plumber: 02 posts
- Welder: 02 posts
- Computer Operator cum Programme Assistant: 01 post
Pay Scale: Rs.5082/- per month
Qualification: Passed 8th or 10th with ITI in relevant trade
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed Trade qualification
Application Procedure: Download Application Format and Send Hard Copy by registered/speed post before 15th March 2017
Deadline: 15th March 2017
Official Website: www.nhpcindia.com
NHPC Fellowship Scheme 2017: 214 Fellowship Vacancies – Last Date 28-2-2017
Post Name: Fellowship Scheme for Assam 2016
- Master in Various Course M.Tech/ME/M.Sc. from IIT(s)/NIT(s)/IISc
- Degree in Engineering
- Master in Geology/Geographic’s
- Post Graduate Degree in Mass Communication & Journalism/Hotel Management
- Graduate Degree in Mass Communication & Journalism/Hotel Management
- Diploma in Engineering
- Course 1: 10000/- per month
- Course 2 to 6: 4000/- per month
- Course 7 & 8:3000/- per month
- Course 9: 2000/- per month
- Master in Various Course M.Tech/ME/M.Sc. from IIT(s)/NIT(s)/IISc: BE/B.Tech,B.Sc., B.Des, M.Sc. etc..
- Degree in Engineering: 12th
- MBBS: 12th
- MBA: Graduation
- Master in Geology/Geographic’s: Degree in Geology/Geophysics
- Post Graduate Degree in Mass Communication & Journalism/Hotel Management: Graduation
- Graduate Degree in Mass Communication & Journalism/Hotel Management: 12th
- Diploma in Engineering: 10th/12th
- ITI: 12th
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Test and Interview
Application Procedure: Download Application Format and Send Hard Copy by registered/speed post before 28th Feb 2017
Deadline: 28th Feb 2017
NHPC Recruitment 2016-17 for 99 posts of Trainee Officer and Engineer (Closed): National Hydro – Electrical Power Corporation (NHPC) had mentioned the complete detail that got announced for the registration scheme. The entire progression is for the 99 posts of Trainee Officer and Engineer regarding which the eligibility specifics are underside:
Age Limit: National Hydro – Electrical Power Corporation (NHPC) had mentioned the age as 30 years on the date 1st April 2016.
- Trainee Engineer: Bachelor’s Degree in the trades of Engineering, Technology in Mechanical, Electrical or Electrical & Electronics or Production.
- Trainee Officer (Geology)/ (E-2):MSc. in Geology or M. Tech in Applied Geology
Application Submission: The registration process mentions the presentation of the request for the GATE – 2016. Applicants on having the valid score card need to apply for the authority with the official site of the National Hydro-Electrical Power Corporation (NHPC).
- 1st Sep 2015 to 1st Oct 2015: The concerning dates mentioned for applying for GATE – 2016.
- 17th Dec 2015: The date announced to download the admit cards.
- 1st Jan 2016 to 1st Feb 2016: The associated period to apply for the vacancies under the NHPC.
- The linkage for the notification got mentioned underside by the National Hydro – Electrical Power Corporation (NHPC):
- To apply for the GATE 2016 the necessary linkage got mentioned beneath:
NHPC Recruitment 2016-17 for 4 posts of Staff Nurse and Pharmacist (Closed)
National Hydro Electrical Power Corporation (NHPC) under the vacated positions had announced to invite the applications. This process is to work out for the four positions of Staff Nurse and Pharmacist for which necessary detail is as below:
- Staff Nurse Grade – II (for UR): 02 posts
- Pharmacist Grade – II (for UR): 02 posts
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: National Hydro Electrical Power Corporation (NHPC) had stated the need for age and educational qualification as below:
- Staff Nurse Grade – II: Age associated with candidates is 20-35 years. Education that is desirable from applicants is the middle – class record with grade ‘B’ Nurse & Midwife certificate.
- Pharmacist Grade – II (for UR): Candidates need to have age 18 years to 30 years. Education that got attached with the applicants is matriculation with one year of experience.
Fees Schedule: The fee to pay for the post is Rs. 250 with the bank draft.
Selection Method: To make the selection process that got lined up is the written test and interview. Candidates will get intimate for the process via the email address.
The Method of Registration: National Hydro Electrical Power Corporation (NHPC) had mentioned using the prearranged pattern of application for the candidates. This thoroughly filled detail in the form must send with the certificates required.
Significant Date: 22nd May 2015: The final date that which get registered for sending the required documents.
References: National Hydro Electrical Power Corporation (NHPC) had provided the linkage beneath to get attached to official notification: