Public Health Department Akola Recruitment 2016 for 294 posts of Adhiparicharika, Pharmacist, and Other Posts: Public Health Department Akola for 294 posts of Adhiparicharika, Pharmacist, and Other Posts had announced making the staffing of the candidates. The detailed procedure is underneath:
Age Perimeter: The necessity of the age got presented by the Public Health Department Akola for the candidates to get the complete qualifying nature. The age boundary that is worth for the candidates got mentioned as 18 years to 33 years for the open category candidates. The upper age is 38 year for the reserved category candidates
- Senior Clerk: Degree with the Arts, Commerce, Science or Law
- Junior Clerk: SSC passed with the typing knowledge of English and Marathi
- Driver: 4th class with Heavy License and three years experience of driving Motor Vehicle
- Pharmacist: D. Pharm and having registered with Maharashtra Pharmacy Council
- Laboratory Technician: Degree with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Botany, Zoology or Microbiology
- Dental Technician
- Dentist: SSC with Dental Hygienist Examination passed
- Adhiparicharika: B.Sc. Nursing
Fees Schedule: The related fee schedule having mentioned by the Public Health Department Akola is must paying by the candidates to get registered for the post. The fee got mentioned as Rs. 300 along with the Rs. 23 as the processing fee for the unreserved category candidates. The fee for the reserved category candidates is Rs. 150 with the processing fee of Rs. 23 and for the EXSM candidates the fee needed paying as Rs, 23 only. The fee is to get accepted via the SBI Challan.
Selection Process: To make the selection of the candidates the related scheme of the evaluation is Written Examination and Professional Test.
Application Submission: The necessity of the submission of the application mentioned fulfilling with the use of the official site of the Public Health Department Akola. The printout of the application needs also getting retained by the candidates for the future use.
- 7th Jan 2016: The date from which the application submission needed getting instigated by the candidates.
- 28th Jan 2016: The closing period having permitted for the submission of the application at the official site. The site on the respective date will be active until the time 11:59 pm.
- 29th Jan 2016: The closing period having announced for the payment of the fee in the SBI. The fee must get paid during the bank timings systematically.
- Public Health Department Akola had mentioned the web portal underneath that got announced for the candidates to make the connection with the official advertisement and the associated aspects concerning the eligibility:
- To get the online registration the associated connection having mentioned underneath systematically: