Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) provides the option to download e Aadhar card, print Aadhar Card, Correct Aadhar Card information, Update Aadhar Card information. There are lots of other option on UIDAI portal related to Aadhar Card. We provides you here all important links. The links are given at the end of this article.
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)
e Aadhar Card | Print Aadhar Card | Correction Aadhar Card | Status of Aadhar Card
Quick Summary (Without Wasting Time)
How to Download E Aadhar Card?
- First, you need to visit E Aadhar card download link.
- Secondly, you have to enter Aadhar Card No. or Enrollment No..
- After that you will get OTP on your mobile number.
- Enter OTP and download your Aadhar Card.
- The default password of your e Aadhar Card is your area PIN Code.
- In case you forget your detail like Aadhar No. and Enrollment No. You can use find UID option.
How to Get New E Aadhar Card?
- First you need to find Enrollment Center nearest you.
- You can find the link to locate enrollment center near you.
- Now, You need to select state, district and area. It will show you the Enrollment center near you.
- Secondly, you have to visit Enrollment Center and submit your documents and Bio metric details.
- Now, you can download E Aadhar card from portal after few days.
How to Correct E Aadhar Card?
- In case you need to correct or update infomation in Aadhar Card then you need visit the link of correction.
- The link to update e Aadhar Card is given below.
- You can also correct the information after visiting the Enrollment Center.
There is no application fee to download E-Aadhar card, correction, enrollment and for status. The UIDAI provides all services free.