On 27th July 2020, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal has launched the Rojgar Bazaar Delhi Govt Jobs Portal.
Therefore, those who are in need of a job and who want to use this golden opportunity, need to register themselves through the online method on the official web portal. And in the below, we have mentioned the easy registration process.
Hence, all the interested people can follow the present Delhi Rojgar Bazaar article for knowing more updates.
Rojgar Bazaar Delhi Govt Jobs Portal jobs.delhi.gov.in
Aspirants if you are seeking a proper as well as a suitable job for you then you need to possess some essential skills. Meanwhile, at jobs.delhi.gov.in various Employment has been published by the organizations by sharing job descriptions at the same time-related information. People who have passed their 12th/ freshers or graduates or experienced people can easily apply. Also, CM has announced that in being passed in favor of the street hawkers you can now start working from today onwards. Therefore, surely it is being a success to the candidates. Along with this in upcoming days you guys will listen to more interesting and good news from the Arvind Kejriwal. Because he is trying his best to give hope to the individuals.
Instructions Delhi Rojgar Bazaar – रोजगार बाजार
Here we have uploaded the instructions to the candidates who are planning to apply for Rojgar Bazaar Delhi Govt Jobs Portal. Without any late read each instruction. Because it helps you in the further procedure.
- Fresh Registrations must be done only on the Delhi Rojgar Bazaar web portal (jobs.delhi.gov.in)
- For multiple vacancies, job finders can apply on the web portal with the help of utilizing their unique registration id
- So, after finishing the application procedure the complete data such as vacancy, name of the job seeker, mobile number, email id, etc., info will be automatically generated with the concerned employer. After that employer may or may not contact you. Because it is the absolute discretion of the employer only
- After the final date of application procedure directly the vacancies will be disappeared from the official web portal.
How To Register For Rojgar Bazaar Delhi Govt Jobs Portal? – jobs.delhi.gov.in
Follow the entire registration steps from this section.
Step I: Registration Procedure at jobs.delhi.gov.in
- Well, to register yourself, candidates need to visit the Delhi Rojgar Bazaar site at once.
- So, directly visit jobs.delhi.gov.in.
- So, you need to choose “I Want a Job option”.
- Now, you have to register by giving the information about your personal as well as qualification.
- After that press on the submit option.
- Now, your Registration Number has been displayed on the screen. So, just note down.
- Also, take a print out for further usage.
Step II: Apply Vacancy on jobs.delhi.gov.in
- Now, after the registration procedure is done, job seekers can apply for the vacancy that announced on the web portal.
- Now, you need to go to Job fair Portal @ www.jobfair.delhi.gov.in.
- Press on Vacancies option.
- After that, you will find various vacancy information that published by the Employers.
- So, you need to choose a suitable position for you.
- After choosing the position press on Apply Now option.
- Now, give your Registration Number and then press on Apply Now button.
- Candidates will also be promoted to enter your mobile number to get the registration number correctly.