Check Your UAN Status: In this article, you can check the status of your UAN. You can also get information about registration, know your UAN and important links to check the status of Universal Account Number (UAN).
The full of UAN is Universal Account Number. There is an organization in India named Employee Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO). EPFO allots Universal Account Number (UAN) to employee. Employer contribute to employee provident fund to EPFO on the account of employee UAN. So, all amount which is contributed by employer has credited to the employee account. So, its like bank account of employee in EPFO. Employee can withdraw and transfer the amount whenever he change his job.
How to Check Your UAN ?
There are two options to know your universal account number or UAN.
- By Employer
- By UAN Portal using PF Number/Member ID
Normally, employers print UAN on the employee salary slip. In some cases, it is not available in salary slip then you can get it from your employer.
By UAN Portal (Member e-Sewa) using PF Number/Member ID
There is very easy option available on UAN portal to know your UAN by using your PF number or member ID. Here is the step by step procedure to check UAN on UAN portal.
Step 1: Visit the link https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
Step 2: Click on the “Know Your UAN Status” at the below right hand corner or the website or direct go to here https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
Step 3: Enter your Member ID, state, office region, date of birth, mobile no, captcha code.
Step 4: Click on “Get Authorization Pin”.
Step 5: Now, you will get Universal Account Number on your mobile.
|Home Page EPFO||Click Here|
|EPF Passbook & Claim Status||Click Here|
|Activate UAN||Click Here|
|Know Your UAN Status||Click Here|
|Online Aadhaar Verified UAN Allotment||Click Here|
|Death Claim filing by Benfeficiary||Click Here|
How to Register UAN
The registration of UAN is very simple. Please follow the following steps.
- Step 1: Visit https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
- Step 2: Click on “Activate UAN” or go to direct link here https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/no-auth/uanActivation/activationForm?_HDIV_STATE_=16-7-D53FACBE62F8C475699EEC400D6B51E5
- Step 3: Enter basic information about member ID, Aadhaar, DOB, email ID, PAN, Mobile number and more
- Step 4: Click on Get Authorization PIN. You will get the PIN on your mobile number.
- Step 5: Enter your PIN to verify the information
- Step 6: Now, create your username and Password on UAN online portal.
UAN on Mobile
All EPFO services are now available on the UMANG App. You can download UMANG app from the links given below.