PAN Card Changes Correction Application Form 2020: This application form is specific to make any changes or corrections in the PAN Card. You can use this application form only if you have already PAN Card. You can make any type of changes or corrections like name, date of birth, address, mobile number, etc. We will provide you here the complete information like How to fill PAN correction/changes application form, where to submit, application fee, signature, photo and documents required.
There are two ways to make changes in PAN Card.
- Method 1 – Offline – By downloading the PAN correction form, fill it, and attach the proofs and submit it to the TIN facilitation centres.
- Method 2 – Online by Sending Documents – Fill the online application form, submit the form, and send the proofs to the NSDL office by speed post.
- Method 3 – Online by e-Sign – Fill PAN correction online form, submit the form, and e-Sign by OTP through Aadhaar. (Your mobile number should be linked to Aadhaar) – Check how you can link or update your mobile number in Aadhaar
|Download PAN Correction/Change Application Form (Offline)||Download PDF|
|PAN Correction/Change Application Form (Online) NSDL||Apply Online Here|
|PAN Correction/Change Application Form (Online) UTIITSL||Apply Online Here|
|Only Reprint PAN Card without any Changes||Reprint PAN Card Here|
|TIN Facilitation Centers||Check Here|
|Apply New PAN Card Application Form||Click Here|
|Check PAN Card Status||Click Here|
Here is the complete detail of how you can make changes in PAN card through offline mode by filling and submitting the application form.
Step-by-Step Procedure to Fill PAN Changes Application Form
Step 1: First, you should download the PAN changes/correction application form.
Step 2: Now, you need to fill the column which you would like to change.
Step 3: Please note that you must tick the checkbox which you want to change or correct in the existing PAN card.
If you want to simply reprint PAN card as it is in case of lost or damaged then you need to fill all the columns. But you should not tick any checkbox.
For more detail – Reprint Damaged or Lost PAN Card
For Cancellation of PAN, fill all mandatory fields in the Form, enter PAN to be cancelled in Item No.11 of the Form and select the checkbox on left margin. PAN to be cancelled should not be same as PAN (the one currently used) mentioned at the top of the Form.
How to Sign on PAN Correction Form?
You need to sign on three places.
- Top Left Corner of Form – Across the Photo (Paste two recent stamp size colour photographs (3.5 cm x 2.5 cm)
2. Top Right Corner of Form – within the Box
3. Bottom of the form – within the box
On all the pages of proof of identity, address, and date of birth.
- Correction Application Form Duly Signed
- Self Attested proof of Issuance of PAN Card (Copy of PAN Card or PAN Allotment Letter)
- Proof of Identity (Self Attested)
- Proof of Address (Self Attested)
- Proof of Date of Birth (Self Attested)
Application Fee for Correction in PAN Card
When Physical Card is Required
|PAN Correction Application Submitted at TIN facilitation Centres/PAN Centres||Rs. 107|
|PAN applications submitted online using physical mode (i.e. physical documents forwarded to NSDL e-Gov)||Rs.107|
|PAN application submitted online through paperless modes (i.e. e-KYC & e-Sing by OTP through Aadhaar)||Rs. 101|
|Request for Reprint of PAN card submitted through separate online link||Rs.50|
When Physical Card is not Required
|PAN Correction Application Submitted at TIN facilitation Centres/PAN Centres||Rs. 72|
|PAN applications submitted online using physical mode (i.e. physical documents forwarded to NSDL e-Gov)||Rs.72|
|PAN application submitted online through paperless modes (i.e. e-KYC & e-Sing by OTP through Aadhaar)||Rs. 66|